From 05/12/2001 to 06/10/2001
- 10:24 AM Bug #187: test metacat on Windows NT/2000
- need to keep open for SQL Server
- 10:21 AM Bug #187: test metacat on Windows NT/2000
- Metacat (Oracle version) tested on Windows 2000 with Tomcat on Windows 2000.
All features work. File paths reference...
- 04:12 PM Bug #185: replication security hole
- This bug arises because the client metacat provides the hostname in the
parameter data during replication, and the se...
- 03:40 PM Bug #235 (Resolved): ssl support for metacat (https)
- Need support for clients to connect to metacat using ssl. Need to determine a
reasonable way of generating and assi...
- 02:42 PM Bug #186: add web metadata entry form for Metacat
- Reassigned to cjones who is working on a web form that uses the new Metacat.pm
perl module to communicate with metaca...
- 10:27 AM Bug #234 (Resolved): metacat accession number handling
- Metacat currently generates an accession number if one is not provided by the
client on insert. We decided last Mar...
- 12:54 PM Bug #183: Port metacat to PostgresSQL and other databases
- I noticed that new classes that implement this functionality were checked in (by
Jivka). I have some file naming sug...
- 03:42 PM Bug #190: modify resultset to return all package information
- Added ability to process multiple "returndoc" elements in
a pathquery document. Now, any query hit will be back trace...
- 02:46 PM Bug #190: modify resultset to return all package information
- Modifications that change the package handling behavior of metacat. Package
membership is now determined by an identi...
Also available in: Atom