From 12/17/2001 to 01/15/2002
- 01:15 PM Revision 895 (metacat): updated for new release
- 09:35 AM Bug #398: error in handling '&' in response to queries
- fixed by adding a 'normalize' method to MetaCatUtil and calling that every time data is added to the triples in the r...
- 08:49 PM Bug #398 (Resolved): error in handling '&' in response to queries
- There appears to be a problem in how Metacat handles entities like '&' in
responding to queries. If a data file name...
- 08:46 AM Revision 894 (metacat): fixed bug with ampersands in the returned relations in the resultset.
- 03:04 PM Revision 893 (metacat): added a manual timeout to counteract the hideously long ldap time out that is encountered when a referred ldap server is down.
- 12:36 PM Bug #325: create site filters to convert site metadata to eml packages
- Attended Data Junction workshop in mid December to evaluate Data Junction as an option for
parsing structured & semi...
- 10:26 AM Revision 892 (metacat): fixed a couple bugs with doctypes that I found while setting up a demo
- 10:09 AM Bug #328: ldap referrals crash system when one referree is down
- fixed this bug by changing the referral type to 'throw' and catching the referral exception then handling the Nameing...
- 08:35 AM Revision 890 (metacat): new README for 1.0.2
- 08:26 AM Revision 889 (metacat): new build file with updated release number
- 02:02 PM Revision 888 (metacat): updated the referral mechanism so that metacat doesn't crash when a referral server is not available
- 12:13 PM Revision 887 (metacat): made it so we can now use multiple accessfilestypes and packagdfiletypes in the metacat.properties file. Also fixed a bug introduced when the 'http://' was removed from behind the server name in the loaddtd.sql script and the knb.xml file
- 01:24 PM Revision 885 (metacat): Updated properties to reflect the new EML version.
- 01:23 PM Revision 884 (metacat): Added new dtd to style-set config file.
- 01:05 PM Revision 883 (metacat): More changes to build process. No longer need the instdtd target
- because it is handled by the install target. Updated installation
- 12:27 PM Revision 882 (metacat): Updated documentation to reflect new installprocess.
- Modified build.xml to properly copy the docs into the distribution, which
required some changes in the ant token filt...
- 11:50 AM Revision 881 (metacat): updated documentation. removed a lot of typos and updated all of the new stuff for the new release
- 11:15 AM Revision 880 (metacat): Updated the installation doc to reflect the new install procedure.
- 10:15 AM Revision 879 (metacat): Updated build.xml to improve dtd handling so that DTDs can be included in
- the distribution.
- 10:11 AM Revision 878 (metacat): moving metacat docs to xmltodb
- 09:52 PM Revision 877 (metacat): Improvements to the build process that make it easier to install the DTDs
- form EML. There are now three new targets in the build.xml file:
getdtd: uses cvs to get a working copy of a tag...
- 08:53 PM Revision 876 (metacat): Removed all of the redundant/obsolete copies of eml dtds from the
- metacat module. Now one must get the dtds from the mdstandards/eml
module instead. This is doen to ensure that the ...
- 06:57 PM Revision 875 (metacat): Updated the SQL for loading DTD references to use the correct file
- names and paths and identifiers.
Also available in: Atom