From 02/14/2003 to 03/15/2003
- 05:08 PM Bug #213: transaction support for packages
- This bug will be postphoned because eml2 already put submodules into one xml
- 05:02 PM Bug #969: eml2 documents without triple
- Metacat basiclly was designed to handle single document rather than package.
Without triple would not cause any prob...
- 04:51 PM Bug #635: Metacat needs to be made namespace/schema aware
- Now metacat knowes namespace and when you insert a xml into metacat, the
namepace will be stored in xml_documents as...
- 11:07 AM Bug #162: need harvest/batch load for metacat
- LTER will take over responsibility of this.
- 11:13 AM Bug #968: Access control for eml2 documents
- In xml_access table, 3 new fields - subtreeid, startnodeid and endnodeid were
added. They are used as subtree access...
- 08:59 AM Bug #305: create an ofa compliant oracle instance
- The backup of knb database was set in /usr/oracle/backup and works fine.
The script files for the new database named...
- 02:14 PM Bug #188: provide a metacat client library with a standard API
- Since Owen is no longer working on the project I have added this to my list.
- 02:11 PM Bug #325: create site filters to convert site metadata to eml packages
- One complete conversion. Have developed basic mapping. Because of lack of
completeness of exisitng metadata at the a...
- 02:08 PM Bug #163: need data repository interface for metacat
- In the process of hiring students to help work on this product
Also available in: Atom