From 11/30/2003 to 12/29/2003
- 04:49 PM Bug #1238: postgresql JDBC config problem in metacat
- I am running postgresql 7.3, the most recent version for redhat 9 as of two days
ago. From what I can see the old jd...
- 04:39 PM Bug #1238: postgresql JDBC config problem in metacat
- What version of postgresql are you running? Generally, the drivers are forward
compatible as far as java is concerne...
- 04:27 PM Bug #1238: postgresql JDBC config problem in metacat
- Interestingly, I have a current version of metacat running using the original
jdbc .jar file that is checked into lib...
- 04:10 PM Bug #1238 (Resolved): postgresql JDBC config problem in metacat
- I was looking at the configuration information for using postgresql in metacat
and I think that the current JDBC set...
- 04:54 PM Bug #1236 (Resolved): enhancement to metacat: overall access controls
- I am submitting this bug to archive discussions we have been having regarding
access priviledges to the entire metac...
- 01:27 AM Bug #1235: enable passthrough parameters to support stysheet params
- Implemented this. Now, metacat.properties contains a new configuration
parameter called "query.ignored.params" which...
- 01:22 AM Bug #1235 (Resolved): enable passthrough parameters to support stysheet params
- Many different skins for metacat could take advantage of custom parameters in
the stylesheets. For example the OBFS...
- 05:26 PM Bug #1232 (Resolved): cookie needs to be written after knb page login
- this actually applies to code in the KNBWEB cvs module, but the consequences
apply to metacat.
here's the scenari...
- 01:23 PM Bug #1230: move metacat.properties out of jar file
- FIXED. The properties file is now installed in the WEB-INF directory rather
than the jar file. This uses a new Opti...
- 12:56 PM Bug #1230 (Resolved): move metacat.properties out of jar file
- The current configuration file for metacat (metacat.properties) is installed
inside of the metacat.jar JAR file. Th...
Also available in: Atom