From 12/09/2003 to 01/07/2004
- 07:08 PM Revision 1996 (metacat): Another eml.jar version with the appropriate config.xml in place.
- 06:13 PM Revision 1995 (metacat): New eml.jar that includes the parser bug fix against eml-2.0.0 schemas.
- 06:04 PM Revision 1994 (metacat): Changed label for NCEAS project group list on the web form.
- 03:13 PM Revision 1993 (metacat): Changes to re-enable the nceas admindb access for the production install.
- 11:07 AM Revision 1992 (metacat): Removed some debugging test code that isn't needed.
- 11:02 AM Revision 1991 (metacat): Revised the registry guide to include descriptions of the new fields, and
- made some minor formatting changes.
- 06:42 PM Revision 1990 (metacat): Changing version in build in preparation for a release.
- 06:41 PM Revision 1989 (metacat): Added studyExtent and samplingDescription fields to the registry to accomodate
- Sandy's request for a temporalDescription field. This is a little more than
she wanted, but it was needed to satisfy...
- 06:18 PM Revision 1988 (metacat): Modified LDAP authentication to support a lookup for the NRS system. If
- the auth on the provided string fails as a DN, try to look up a new
DN based on the UID. If we get a match, use that...
- 05:40 PM Revision 1987 (metacat): Update result set from relation to trip.
- 01:57 PM Revision 1985 (metacat): Added taxonomic coverage and authority fields, and fixed a bug in reentry
- with the methods fields. Now we are collecting information on all of the
additional fields Sandy requested except fo...
- 06:22 PM Revision 1984 (metacat): Added the ability to describe taxonomicCoverage to the registry. This
- allows an arbitrary number of species or other taxa to be listed, and the
editing form can dynamically grow through a...
- 12:15 PM Revision 1983 (metacat): Added geographic description to the fields of data collected, as it is
- a required field and was being improperly defaulted to an empty string in the
XML document. This is a new field for ...
- 11:27 AM Revision 1982 (metacat): Modifications to add "Methods" collection to the data registry, and to
- make the forms HTML 4.0.1 valid (in an attempt to figure out some of
the rendering and layout oddities I'm seeing).
- 10:13 AM Revision 1981 (metacat): Changed "Document ID" to "ID" which is mroe appropriate for data packages.
- 04:49 PM Revision 1980 (metacat): New formatting and text for the NCEAS data registry.
- 04:12 PM Revision 1979 (metacat): Further changes to the registry scripts to support the NCEAS registry
- with access to the project list fromthe admindb. Also, fixed a bug with
the script where creators were getting dupli...
- 11:50 AM Revision 1978 (metacat): Configuration file for NCEAS registry.
- 05:08 PM Revision 1977 (metacat): Modifications that allow working group entries to be put in as creators, and
- a whole bunch of re-formatting for horribly formatted code that I need to
read to finish this thing up.
- 05:03 PM Revision 1976 (metacat): Adding style files for the new NCEAS skin for metacat, which includes
- files needed for the NCEAS data repository.
- 01:45 AM Revision 1975 (metacat): Updated registry further for NCEAS-specific needs. Confirm data template
- now handles new wg field. Still need to write WG metadata into EML document.
- 05:37 PM Revision 1974 (metacat): Additional work on the NCEAS/AdminDB integration. Working Groups now
- presented as a dropdown box for multiple selection. Need to write the
info to the XML file now and handle it in conf...
- 02:58 PM Revision 1973 (metacat): Preliminary changes to support the NCEAS data registry connection to the
- AdminDB to retrieve project lists.
- 12:39 PM Revision 1972 (metacat): Harvester Class Diagram
- 12:37 PM Revision 1971 (metacat): Remove corrupted version
- 11:56 AM Revision 1970 (metacat): Revisions to the Harvester ERD diagram showing how I think the design can
- be simplified to eliminate duplicate information. Needs further work
before it is implementable.
- 09:13 AM Revision 1969 (metacat): Harvester Class Diagram, class descriptions, sequence of operations.
- 04:49 PM Bug #1238: postgresql JDBC config problem in metacat
- I am running postgresql 7.3, the most recent version for redhat 9 as of two days
ago. From what I can see the old jd...
- 04:39 PM Bug #1238: postgresql JDBC config problem in metacat
- What version of postgresql are you running? Generally, the drivers are forward
compatible as far as java is concerne...
- 04:27 PM Bug #1238: postgresql JDBC config problem in metacat
- Interestingly, I have a current version of metacat running using the original
jdbc .jar file that is checked into lib...
- 04:10 PM Bug #1238 (Resolved): postgresql JDBC config problem in metacat
- I was looking at the configuration information for using postgresql in metacat
and I think that the current JDBC set...
- 03:42 PM Revision 1968 (metacat): Improvements to the OBFS stylesheet, especially for EML display. Now we
- import the eml_xsl.css stylesheet and override several of its templates.
- 09:41 AM Revision 1967 (metacat): Relocated to metacat/lib/harvester
- 09:25 AM Revision 1966 (metacat): Relocated to metacat/docs/dev/harvester
- 09:17 AM Revision 1965 (metacat): Relocate to metacat/docs/dev/harvester
- 07:25 PM Revision 1964 (metacat): took out h2 tags, added valign=top to TD containing logo, and added missing quotes on a link target=top
- 04:54 PM Bug #1236 (Resolved): enhancement to metacat: overall access controls
- I am submitting this bug to archive discussions we have been having regarding
access priviledges to the entire metac...
- 03:09 PM Revision 1963 (metacat): deleted harvesterConfiguration.xsd. This has been replaced by harvestDocument.xsd now found in metacat/lib/harvester and metacatHarvesterERD.vsd (/metacat/docs/dev/harvester) which models the database tables to be added to metacat.
- 03:03 PM Revision 1962 (metacat): This is the harvesterDocument.xsd. It will be used to validate harvestDocument.xml documents.
- 02:42 PM Revision 1961 (metacat): This is the metacat database schema with the additions for harvester.
- 01:57 PM Revision 1960 (metacat): moved document to metcat/test/harvest directory
- 01:48 PM Revision 1959 (metacat): This is a sample of a harvest document relocated from the metacat/lib directory
- 01:43 PM Revision 1958 (metacat): This is a sample of a harvest document.
- 01:32 PM Revision 1957 (metacat): This is an xml schema that describes the harvest document. The harvest document provides a metacat docid, a document type and a url for "get" ing the eml document.
- 01:27 AM Bug #1235: enable passthrough parameters to support stysheet params
- Implemented this. Now, metacat.properties contains a new configuration
parameter called "query.ignored.params" which...
- 01:22 AM Bug #1235 (Resolved): enable passthrough parameters to support stysheet params
- Many different skins for metacat could take advantage of custom parameters in
the stylesheets. For example the OBFS...
- 01:15 AM Revision 1956 (metacat): Enabled stylesheet parameters to be passed through metacat even when the
- 'query' function is called. Previously, query would interpret all
parameters except a few hardcoded ones to be pathe...
- 11:42 PM Revision 1955 (metacat): Updates that allow registry script to update the lastid field more efficiently
- by calling the metacat 'getlastdocid' function for a given scope. Also some
debugging support added, and a bug where...
- 11:07 PM Revision 1954 (metacat): Build changes that allow the registry install dependency on the beta
- 6 stylesheet converters to be automatically satisfied. Now, if the
webmdentry module hasn't been checked out, it is,...
Also available in: Atom