From 01/20/2005 to 02/18/2005
- 10:53 AM Bug #1986 (Resolved): system_id of xml_catalog table points to knb.ecoinformatics.org for a new metacat installation
- After new installation of metacat, administrator should registor known dtd or
schema files in xml_catalog. In xml_ca...
- 05:52 PM Bug #1984: add support for LSID identifiers
- This probably also means that we need to be able to generate candidate LSIDs for
clients to use for insertion, check ...
- 05:50 PM Bug #1984 (Resolved): add support for LSID identifiers
- Metacat currently supports identifiers of the form 'scope.id.revision' with a
'system' attribute inthe metadata. W...
- 05:37 PM Bug #1982 (Resolved): add function to submit data with registry entities
- A common request is to be able to submit data to the metacat along with a
registry entry as it is submitted. We've ...
- 08:19 AM Bug #1980: Duplication when displaying catalog of data packages
- I checked the enteries in xml_index table and this is because of duplicate
enteries in xml_index table. So there is a...
- 02:19 PM Bug #1980 (Works For Me): Duplication when displaying catalog of data packages
- If you query data package nceas.177.4 on the KNB web site or the NCEAS Data
Repository, you will notice that the inf...
- 05:57 PM Bug #1979 (Resolved): The packagetype in xml_relation table is eml200 namespace for eml 201 document
- When a eml201 document insert into metacat, metacat will create record in
xml-relation table if the eml201 document ...
- 02:39 PM Bug #1948 (Resolved): Changes in Data Registry (NRS, LTSS, OBFS) Format for ESA
- This is a request from Mark Stromberg (firstname.lastname@example.org):
Here is a list of things to change for making it m...
Also available in: Atom