From 02/06/2005 to 03/07/2005
- 02:15 PM Revision 2401 (metacat): Modify harvestListEditorDist target to create the Harvest List Editor distribution using naming conventions that are consistent with other KNB releases.
- 10:16 AM Revision 2400 (metacat): Change documentType to eml://ecoinformatics.org/eml-2.0.1.
- 11:51 AM Revision 2399 (metacat): Added a check for eml2.0.1 documents in ContentTypeProvider.java
- 04:33 PM Revision 2398 (metacat): Add new query to fix existed xml_relation table datapackage type bug.
- 03:05 PM Bug #1979: The packagetype in xml_relation table is eml200 namespace for eml 201 document
- Im Eml200SAXHandler class, use variable doctype rather than the hard code for
namespace when insert a record into xml...
- 03:02 PM Revision 2397 (metacat): Using a variable to replace the hard code for namesapce in inserting record to xml_relation table.
- 01:50 PM Revision 2396 (metacat): Fixed a bug in the format of query result.
- 01:40 PM Bug #1986: system_id of xml_catalog table points to knb.ecoinformatics.org for a new metacat installation
- In register-schemas target, file loaddtdschemasql will be called. In
loaddtdschema.sql, there are tokens for server n...
- 01:30 PM Revision 2395 (metacat): upgrade-db-1.5.sql will be written back from src to distribution src.
- 12:04 PM Revision 2394 (metacat): Added sql command to delete also schema entries also. Earlier the script only deleted old dtd entries
- 11:16 AM Revision 2393 (metacat): Add a new target to fix the bug in xml_catalog table.
- 11:12 AM Revision 2392 (metacat): SQL command to update system_id to points to localhost.
- 05:57 PM Revision 2391 (metacat): Fixed a bug which systemid will always points to knb.
- 03:22 PM Bug #2000 (Resolved): Percentage search does't work in KNB metacat
- KNB metacat uses oracle db to store documents. There are some limit in this
oracle : if search result documents is g...
- 03:22 PM Bug #1787: Need to clean out metaact of test and bunk data packages
Maybe the metacat admin should have the ability to delete any datapackage that
- 11:01 AM Revision 2390 (metacat): Changes made in entry form based on recommendations from Laura Downey
- (Commit done for Veronique Connolly by Saurabh Garg)
- 10:53 AM Bug #1986 (Resolved): system_id of xml_catalog table points to knb.ecoinformatics.org for a new metacat installation
- After new installation of metacat, administrator should registor known dtd or
schema files in xml_catalog. In xml_ca...
- 05:52 PM Bug #1984: add support for LSID identifiers
- This probably also means that we need to be able to generate candidate LSIDs for
clients to use for insertion, check ...
- 05:50 PM Bug #1984 (Resolved): add support for LSID identifiers
- Metacat currently supports identifiers of the form 'scope.id.revision' with a
'system' attribute inthe metadata. W...
- 05:37 PM Bug #1982 (Resolved): add function to submit data with registry entities
- A common request is to be able to submit data to the metacat along with a
registry entry as it is submitted. We've ...
- 08:19 AM Bug #1980: Duplication when displaying catalog of data packages
- I checked the enteries in xml_index table and this is because of duplicate
enteries in xml_index table. So there is a...
- 02:19 PM Bug #1980 (Works For Me): Duplication when displaying catalog of data packages
- If you query data package nceas.177.4 on the KNB web site or the NCEAS Data
Repository, you will notice that the inf...
- 05:57 PM Bug #1979 (Resolved): The packagetype in xml_relation table is eml200 namespace for eml 201 document
- When a eml201 document insert into metacat, metacat will create record in
xml-relation table if the eml201 document ...
- 02:39 PM Bug #1948 (Resolved): Changes in Data Registry (NRS, LTSS, OBFS) Format for ESA
- This is a request from Mark Stromberg (email@example.com):
Here is a list of things to change for making it m...
Also available in: Atom