From 08/07/2005 to 09/05/2005
- 05:06 PM Bug #2176 (New): Moderator UI and functionality for ESA
- Implement the moderator UI and functionality..(MODERATE) -- Sid
* replication issues - e.g. when a user tries to...
- 11:37 AM Bug #2175 (Resolved): Metacat Performace: Upgrading hardware setup
- Following things have to be done in regards to the upgrading of hardware setup
-> Have to install a new ESA metaca...
- 05:04 PM Revision 2555 (metacat): Add some method to setting replication start time.
- 05:03 PM Revision 2554 (metacat): Add new method to set options.
- 05:02 PM Revision 2553 (metacat): Change the format of replication start time.
- 05:44 PM Revision 2551 (metacat): add new timed replication setting properties.
- 05:43 PM Revision 2550 (metacat): Add some new properties for the timed replication setting.
- 05:43 PM Revision 2549 (metacat): Add some new filter for timed replication seting.
- 11:45 AM Revision 2548 (metacat): Added mapping for the replication servlet which were missing earlier.
- 03:31 PM Bug #2172 (Resolved): & is replaced by &amp;
- Need to check for &XXX; in MetaCatUtil.normalize() function. This problem was
reported by Sven. Below are the email...
- 04:09 PM Revision 2547 (metacat): Changes to the OBFS index and header html code so that restricted search on name, title, abstract, keywords etc is done. action=squery is used for this instead of action=query.
- 04:09 PM Revision 2546 (metacat): Changes to the NCEAS index and header html code so that restricted search on name, title, abstract, keywords etc is done. action=squery is used for this instead of action=query.
- 03:33 PM Revision 2545 (metacat): Changes to the NRS index and header html code so that restricted search on name, title, abstract, keywords etc is done. action=squery is used for this instead of action=query.
- 03:53 PM Bug #2168 (Resolved): Persisting delta-time replication setings in metacat.properties
- Currently the delta-time replication settings (e.g. on or off setting and time
setting) is in memory. If tomcat was ...
- 03:40 PM Bug #1214: emlb6 to eml2 conversion style sheets should be usable by both metacat and morpho
Was fixed earlier. Has been working fine for a long time now. Closing the bug.
- 03:36 PM Bug #129: Metacat Performance: paged Query Returns
Comment from bug# 2156:
Comparing Metacat with other search engines, there is a major
difference in the metacat web...
- 03:35 PM Bug #129: Metacat Performance: paged Query Returns
- *** Bug 2156 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 03:35 PM Bug #2156: Metacat Performance: Send result back to web client in blocks
Duplicate of a much older bug entry.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 129 ***
- 03:22 PM Bug #305: create an ofa compliant oracle instance
I meant we will be no longer using Oracle. Moving to Postgres - hence closing
- 03:21 PM Bug #305: create an ofa compliant oracle instance
No longer required as we will be using Oracle.
- 02:39 PM Revision 2543 (metacat): Following fixes to the ESA's index.html
- -> Changing the checkbox label to read 'Include data from the Knowledge Network for Biocomplexity'
-> Change in Javas...
- 11:07 AM Revision 2542 (metacat): Changes made to Basic Information so that it is cleas that the first name and last name fields refer to the metadata provider rather than the owner
- (Commit by Saurabh Garg for Callie Bowdish)
- 10:32 AM Revision 2541 (metacat): Fixed the link to OBFS
- 10:29 AM Revision 2540 (metacat): The template for displaying the error is not executed when passwords are not same. Hence the user doesnt know what the error was. Fixed this.
Also available in: Atom