From 11/30/2005 to 12/29/2005
- 03:09 PM Bug #2317 (Resolved): modify ldapweb.cgi to restrict account creation
- ldapweb.cgi currently allows account creation in multiple LDAP subtrees based on
the organizationthe user selects. ...
- 01:56 PM Bug #2207: Advanced Search integration
- See above comment.
- 01:52 PM Bug #2207: Advanced Search integration
- Modified the advanced search servlet so that it no longer hard-codes the context
to 'knb'. The servlet dynamically re...
- 10:50 AM Bug #2313 (New): Metacat Skins: Skins should not be installed by default
- Not all skins should be installed when metacat is installed. Hence it should be
configurable in build.properties wh...
- 10:43 AM Bug #2312 (Resolved): finalize header graphic for ESA registry
- The header is almost complete except for final wording changes on buttons and
final detail on the moderation list bu...
- 10:40 AM Bug #2311 (Resolved): modify stylesheets to display citation format
- Wehn displaying EML documents in the ESA registry (and maybe others in the
future), we will want to display the 'cit...
- 10:38 AM Bug #2310: Advanced search functionality has to be integrated into various skins.
Setting milestone to 1.7
- 10:38 AM Bug #2310 (Resolved): Advanced search functionality has to be integrated into various skins.
- The new advanced functionality needs to be integrated into all the skins. Right
now it is only part of the default ...
- 10:24 AM Bug #2060: Documents not indexed because of error generated during indexing of documents
- Closing for now. The code seems to be working for now.
- 10:22 AM Bug #2136: Replicate deleted documents in Replication
- Now, we add documents in xml_revisions table to the reponse of getUpdate action.
I also modify the code for writing d...
- 10:19 AM Bug #2091: Don't determine document namespace by "schemaLocation" attribute
Fixed. Seems to be working fine for now. All the documents replicated to knb1
seems to have doctype set correctly.
- 10:14 AM Bug #2084: Pathquery support for temporal search on date fields
Moving to 1.7 as not enough time to get this done for 1.6 deadline.
- 10:13 AM Bug #2222: Bug in squery when using not-contains
Fixed. Closing the bug as it seems to be working fine.
- 10:13 AM Bug #2158: Metacat Performance on KNB: Bring the logging level down on ecoinfo.
Fixed. Metacat uses log4j and the level is set to WARN by default.
- 10:11 AM Bug #2154: Metacat Performace: Configurable path condition indices
Done. Closing the bug as it is working fine.
- 10:10 AM Bug #2153: Metacat Performace: Add/drop indices on key columns
Not enough time to do this for 1.6 release. The performance is fine for now. We
can take this up again in 1.7 relea...
Also available in: Atom