From 06/04/2006 to 07/03/2006
- 03:42 PM Bug #2467: IE auto-stretch does not display correctly with eml-2.0.0 data packages
eml-2.0.1 stylesheets will be used for displaying eml-2.0.0 namespace documents.
- 03:41 PM Revision 3018 (metacat): removed the code which copies eml-2.0.09 stylesheets
- 01:31 PM Revision 3017 (metacat): Remove CR characters that were accidentally added with last commit.
- 11:04 AM Revision 3016 (metacat): Modified the sql commands such that eml-2.0.1 stylesheets are used for displaying eml-2.0.0 documents
- 08:55 AM Bug #2377: No Default Namespace in Records
- Sorry, I meant to close this out. I looked up the XSD specs and the "elementFormDefault" attribute, and I found a wo...
- 07:39 AM Bug #2377: No Default Namespace in Records
David, can you show an example where this is the case. If the EML doesnt have namespace specified then the namespace...
- 08:51 AM Bug #2466: knb skin does not auto-stretch correctly on IE
- The above change seems to have fixed the problem. Closing bug.
- 08:24 AM Bug #2371: Replication problem with links with '&'
Closing the bug.
- 08:23 AM Bug #2371: Replication problem with links with '&'
This bug is fixed. All the GCE documents in KNB database are fixed also. Closing the bug.
- 07:56 AM Bug #2437: Cleaner install for spatial components
Matthew is working on this. Reassigning the bug to him and retargeting the bug to 1.7
- 07:45 AM Bug #2313: Metacat Skins: Skins should not be installed by default
Moving this *bug* to 1.7.
- 07:44 AM Bug #2313: Metacat Skins: Skins should not be installed by default
Moving this target to 1.7
- 03:15 PM Bug #2469 (Resolved): DocumentImpl.buildIndex() does not index XPaths with attributes correctly
- A 1.6.x metacat installation that indexes paths from the xml_nodes table into the xml_path_index table sets the xml_p...
- 03:54 PM Revision 3015 (metacat): changed padding-left value of .tablehead selector to pixel rather than percent value to fix IE autostretch problem
- 03:52 PM Bug #2466: knb skin does not auto-stretch correctly on IE
- The problem seems to be stemming from having a percent value instead of a pixel value for the padding-left attribute ...
- 10:33 AM Bug #2466 (Resolved): knb skin does not auto-stretch correctly on IE
- Internet Explorer does not auto-stretch correctly using the knb skin.
- 02:18 PM Revision 3014 (metacat): Correct problem with image files in skins sub-directories being corrupted by token filtering. The exclude and include tags needed to have relative paths that include sub-directories.
- 11:01 AM Bug #2467 (Resolved): IE auto-stretch does not display correctly with eml-2.0.0 data packages
- Data Packages created with eml.2.0.0 do not display correcly when using the ESA, KNB, NRS, OBFS and NCEAS skins on In...
- 08:44 AM Revision 3011 (metacat): Add qformat parameter in call to executeAdvancedSearch() method.
- Refactor code to get the relative paths of the resultset XSL and search results JSP from the MetacatHelper class rath...
- 08:42 AM Revision 3010 (metacat): Change relative path to the login page.
- 08:41 AM Revision 3009 (metacat): Add new methods getResultsetXSL and getResultsJSP.
- 08:35 AM Revision 3008 (metacat): Add qformat parameter to runQuery() and executeAdvancedSearch() methods.
- Omit unused StringTokenizer objects.
- 08:32 AM Revision 3007 (metacat): Add qformat parameter to resultsetToHTML() method. Set the qformat paramater in the transformer if it is specified.
- 08:31 AM Revision 3006 (metacat): Add serialVersionUID class variable to eliminate Eclipse warnings.
- 08:26 AM Revision 3005 (metacat): Major upgrade of lter skin. The skin now integrates the functionality of the advanced query web application (previously a separate web app) directly into the skin.
- 04:11 PM Revision 3002 (metacat): Fix for a bug in MetacatServlet. Metacat assumed that it is supposed to get the schema information from the second line of the document. This is based
- on the assumption that xml decleration will always be present. This is good practice but not required. Hence the fix ...
Also available in: Atom