From 06/20/2006 to 07/19/2006
- 03:40 PM Revision 3025 (metacat): updated README with changes for the current day.
- 03:31 PM Bug #2495 (Resolved): Charset bug: Internationalization
- Metacat should be modified in such a way that it can handle characters from other languages also.
Mr. Chau Chin L...
- 03:20 PM Bug #2080: Admin should be able to modify a document
This is fixed.
- 03:00 PM Revision 3024 (metacat): added exception handler for normalize function. if StringIndexOutOfBoundsException is thrown then it is reported and nodedata value is forwarded without normalization.
- 08:56 AM Revision 3023 (metacat): Cleaned up the code with proper debug statements..
- 11:23 AM Revision 3022 (metacat): Replaced getIdentifyingName and ldapAuthenticate with new code. ldapAuthenticate will first try to form a secure connection. If the secure connection fails then based on the value specified
- in metacat.properties, an insecure connection will be made. authenticate() function first tries to connect using the ...
- 11:10 AM Revision 3021 (metacat): Added variables to specify whether only secure ldap connections should be allowed for aunthentication.
- 03:42 PM Bug #2467: IE auto-stretch does not display correctly with eml-2.0.0 data packages
eml-2.0.1 stylesheets will be used for displaying eml-2.0.0 namespace documents.
- 03:41 PM Revision 3018 (metacat): removed the code which copies eml-2.0.09 stylesheets
- 01:31 PM Revision 3017 (metacat): Remove CR characters that were accidentally added with last commit.
- 11:04 AM Revision 3016 (metacat): Modified the sql commands such that eml-2.0.1 stylesheets are used for displaying eml-2.0.0 documents
- 08:55 AM Bug #2377: No Default Namespace in Records
- Sorry, I meant to close this out. I looked up the XSD specs and the "elementFormDefault" attribute, and I found a wo...
- 07:39 AM Bug #2377: No Default Namespace in Records
David, can you show an example where this is the case. If the EML doesnt have namespace specified then the namespace...
- 08:51 AM Bug #2466: knb skin does not auto-stretch correctly on IE
- The above change seems to have fixed the problem. Closing bug.
- 08:24 AM Bug #2371: Replication problem with links with '&'
Closing the bug.
- 08:23 AM Bug #2371: Replication problem with links with '&'
This bug is fixed. All the GCE documents in KNB database are fixed also. Closing the bug.
- 07:56 AM Bug #2437: Cleaner install for spatial components
Matthew is working on this. Reassigning the bug to him and retargeting the bug to 1.7
- 07:45 AM Bug #2313: Metacat Skins: Skins should not be installed by default
Moving this *bug* to 1.7.
- 07:44 AM Bug #2313: Metacat Skins: Skins should not be installed by default
Moving this target to 1.7
- 03:15 PM Bug #2469 (Resolved): DocumentImpl.buildIndex() does not index XPaths with attributes correctly
- A 1.6.x metacat installation that indexes paths from the xml_nodes table into the xml_path_index table sets the xml_p...
- 03:54 PM Revision 3015 (metacat): changed padding-left value of .tablehead selector to pixel rather than percent value to fix IE autostretch problem
- 03:52 PM Bug #2466: knb skin does not auto-stretch correctly on IE
- The problem seems to be stemming from having a percent value instead of a pixel value for the padding-left attribute ...
- 10:33 AM Bug #2466 (Resolved): knb skin does not auto-stretch correctly on IE
- Internet Explorer does not auto-stretch correctly using the knb skin.
- 02:18 PM Revision 3014 (metacat): Correct problem with image files in skins sub-directories being corrupted by token filtering. The exclude and include tags needed to have relative paths that include sub-directories.
- 11:01 AM Bug #2467 (Resolved): IE auto-stretch does not display correctly with eml-2.0.0 data packages
- Data Packages created with eml.2.0.0 do not display correcly when using the ESA, KNB, NRS, OBFS and NCEAS skins on In...
Also available in: Atom