From 06/28/2006 to 07/27/2006
- 02:01 PM Bug #2180: Make it easier for admin to add new layers
- There are some parts of the geoserver admin page that can be improved upon. Namely alot of the information it prompts...
- 01:59 PM Bug #2185: Package the Metacat spatial option independently
- Because Geoserver et. al. can be so cleanly integrated into metacat and the spatial harvesting script causes the Meta...
- 01:55 PM Bug #2187: Option to view map or metadata.
- This will require a filter mechanism to only display geographic features of selected documents
- 01:52 PM Bug #2188: replace web client with OpenLayers
- changed title of the bug to reflect ongoing work with OpenLayers; a web mapping client alternative mapbuilder
- 09:51 AM Bug #2501 (New): Add links to FGDC-tranformed version of EML documents
- When viewing EML documents, the user should be provided with a link (under "Metadata Downloads") that gives the EML-t...
- 03:55 PM Bug #1787: Need to clean out metaact of test and bunk data packages
Callie: Can you please check if this bug has been taken care of not. Thanks
- 03:53 PM Bug #1232: cookie needs to be written after knb page login
- *** Bug 1819 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 03:52 PM Bug #1232: cookie needs to be written after knb page login
Merging bug 1819 into this bug as it refers to the same problems.
I created three DPs for which I had set the Acc...
- 03:53 PM Bug #1819: Access control - deny public/allow user read: user couldn't read
Merging into 1232
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 1232 ***
- 03:00 PM Bug #2183: use metacat events to trigger spatial element creation
- Currently the metacat spatial harvester is triggered on servlet restart.
Doing it on every insert, update and delet...
- 02:54 PM Bug #2190: Metacat Spatial Option Admin Page
- An ambitious goal, one that would overlap greatly with what the geoserver team has already accomplished. They have ha...
- 02:37 PM Bug #2180: Make it easier for admin to add new layers
- Just for reference, here are the general steps to configure a layer to be displayed in our web map. Each step varies ...
- 02:25 PM Bug #2179: Fix harvesting script to get all points and boxes
- This bug is a few parts and is already partially resolved:
Bug 2499 describes the effort to port the harvesti...
- 02:19 PM Bug #2499 (Resolved): Port spatial harvesting script from C++ to java
- The current way to represent the metacat EML documents in a spatial dataset relies on saving the information to a tem...
- 02:13 PM Bug #2181: Footprint based query
- Resolved - see bug 2182
- 02:10 PM Bug #2182: Identifying point goes direct to metadata display
- Queryable map layers can now be selected from the map and the results will appear in a popup window.
The selection ...
- 02:02 PM Bug #2188: replace web client with OpenLayers
- Mapbuilder supports all of these functions (panning, zooms, layer selection).
There is another option that allows f...
- 01:21 PM Bug #2178: Evaluate java-based web mapping applinactions
- There are two primary java-based map servers; GeoServer and Deegree
1) Geoserver is easier to configure and install,...
- 10:36 AM Bug #2496 (Closed): Wrong values indexed when empty tags are indexed
- The indexing code fails when the xml document has empty tags. Example of this is knb-lter-sbc.13 There is an empty p...
- 03:31 PM Bug #2495 (Resolved): Charset bug: Internationalization
- Metacat should be modified in such a way that it can handle characters from other languages also.
Mr. Chau Chin L...
- 03:20 PM Bug #2080: Admin should be able to modify a document
This is fixed.
- 03:42 PM Bug #2467: IE auto-stretch does not display correctly with eml-2.0.0 data packages
eml-2.0.1 stylesheets will be used for displaying eml-2.0.0 namespace documents.
- 08:55 AM Bug #2377: No Default Namespace in Records
- Sorry, I meant to close this out. I looked up the XSD specs and the "elementFormDefault" attribute, and I found a wo...
- 07:39 AM Bug #2377: No Default Namespace in Records
David, can you show an example where this is the case. If the EML doesnt have namespace specified then the namespace...
- 08:51 AM Bug #2466: knb skin does not auto-stretch correctly on IE
- The above change seems to have fixed the problem. Closing bug.
- 08:24 AM Bug #2371: Replication problem with links with '&'
Closing the bug.
- 08:23 AM Bug #2371: Replication problem with links with '&'
This bug is fixed. All the GCE documents in KNB database are fixed also. Closing the bug.
- 07:56 AM Bug #2437: Cleaner install for spatial components
Matthew is working on this. Reassigning the bug to him and retargeting the bug to 1.7
- 07:45 AM Bug #2313: Metacat Skins: Skins should not be installed by default
Moving this *bug* to 1.7.
- 07:44 AM Bug #2313: Metacat Skins: Skins should not be installed by default
Moving this target to 1.7
Also available in: Atom