From 09/30/2008 to 10/29/2008
- 05:21 PM Bug #3379: Test ecogrid in turnkey installation
- tests are performing well.
I believe the query service tests are having problems because the search results get cache...
- 02:03 PM Bug #3567 (Resolved): The search query in the default skin doesn't include eml 210 as return doc type
- This is in the latest 1.9 build. Need to check other skins as well.
- 02:39 PM Bug #3545: Update knbweb to serve new metacat install
- Added links to metacat binary tgz and zip files. Added knbweb install instructions to nceas help site.
- 03:27 PM Bug #3554 (Resolved): Replication should write to disk
- Replication should do as the standard read and insert.
I think we decided metacat would...
- 02:47 PM Bug #3497: Fix Deploy dir autodiscovery mechanism
- Changed the code to use servletContext.getRealPath() and then strip off context directory.
- 10:32 AM Bug #3498: Metacat shows as unconfigured if an error is thrown
- This happens during a database configuration error. Changed the code so that after an exception is caught, all the i...
- 09:20 AM Bug #3545 (Resolved): Update knbweb to serve new metacat install
- knb web server serves up metacat zip and tgz files. Need to update knb install to get those.
- 08:50 AM Bug #3461: create simple turnkey installer for metacat Phase I
- Phase I installer has been created. Remaining issues are being tracked with individual tickets.
- 08:48 AM Bug #3507: Reconfigure database credentials locks you in configuration
- This is a special case. If the database is changed in the background (which shouldn't ever happen), the user would n...
- 04:12 PM Bug #3495: Incorporate EML 2.1.0 access changes in metacat
- Added the EML access control changes to the 2.1.0 sax handler. Created new test cases for inline data access.
- 10:58 AM Bug #3528: Add EML 2.1.0 namespace mapping to "qformat.xml" files
- for NCEAS:
-split the "common" templates into nceas-common.xsl. nceas.xsl and nceas-eml-2.1.0.xsl include the nceas-...
- 10:14 AM Bug #3527: getprincipals action returns invalid XML document
- After modifying the output XML to include:
client parsers parsed the XML just fine. This may be ...
- 08:49 PM Bug #3528: Add EML 2.1.0 namespace mapping to "qformat.xml" files
- added 2.1 entries for all skins _except_:
The NCEAS skin uses a custom style sheet for eml do...
- 08:39 PM Bug #3528 (Resolved): Add EML 2.1.0 namespace mapping to "qformat.xml" files
- You can add EML 2.1.0 documents to Metacat, but viewing them with a skin only gives you the ASCII tree view.
- 05:11 PM Bug #3527 (Resolved): getprincipals action returns invalid XML document
- When calling action=getprincipals, metacat returns the list of users and groups as an XML document with a character e...
- 01:09 PM Bug #3464: Replicate access rules in replication
- set up replication between my two local metacats. tested:
-forced replication of document due to access control chan...
- 05:21 PM Bug #3474: Add full schema checking when metacat register new schema
- Added XMLSchemaService to maintain list of registered services. Added code to check document for and schemaLocations...
- 10:03 AM Bug #3524 (New): Refactor common test methods into base class
- Test classes now extend MCTestCase class. The common methods that exist across many test cases should be refactored ...
- 03:46 PM Bug #3511 (New): combine XMLSchemaService and SchemaLocationResolver
- these two classes have similar responsibilities.
- 03:44 PM Bug #3510 (Resolved): reorganize classes into a more functional specific structure
- Currently the classes are organized by the type of class, (service, utility, etc). They should be reorganized into a...
- 08:45 AM Bug #3509 (New): Fix XML Schema filesystem namespace conflicts and backups
- Currently, two schema files with the same name but different namespaces will try to get written to the /schema direct...
- 04:42 PM Bug #3464: Replicate access rules in replication
- committed replication changes:
-document access rules will be replicated
-data access rules will be replicated
- 03:40 PM Bug #3507 (Resolved): Reconfigure database credentials locks you in configuration
- If you update the database credentials to point to a 1.9 database, the configuration utility thinks the system still ...
- 10:59 AM Bug #3505: Test registry service
- deployed on dev.nceas.ucsb.edu
- 10:19 AM Bug #3505: Test registry service
- changed registry service test class to use docid-based approach for searching, updating and deleting.
- 06:43 PM Bug #3505: Test registry service
- reverted back to the metacat.properties-based way of configuring this webapp.
The JUnit test could probably be improv...
- 05:08 PM Bug #3506: Data upload fails on dev
- both the documents and temporary directories were not getting created by the configuration utility. Add these to the...
- 11:27 AM Bug #3506 (Resolved): Data upload fails on dev
- When uploading _data_ files to Metacat, an attempt to use the application.tempDir is made. If that directory does no...
- 11:23 AM Bug #3379: Test ecogrid in turnkey installation
- Current state of tests:
AuthenticatedQueryServiceClientTest - 1 FAILURE (querying for the final document inserted fai...
- 05:06 PM Bug #3505 (Resolved): Test registry service
- We can start with locally (registry.war in seek project). Should also drop it on the dev server
- 03:51 PM Bug #3319: Edit feature doesn't work on documents with uneditable fields
- Tentatively planning to fix the upload fields for 1.9. Perhaps the simplest solution is to reuse the upload machiner...
- 02:56 PM Bug #3494: Test metacat against oracle
- Tested the upgrade functionality by creating a fresh database install for every metacat version from 1.4 on. Ran ful...
- 11:09 AM Bug #3379: Test ecogrid in turnkey installation
- found some inconsistencies in the metacat implementation of the services WRT looking up metacat properties: many prop...
Also available in: Atom