From 11/03/2009 to 12/02/2009
- 03:58 PM Bug #4594: Cannot insert replication server via gui
- Change the sql to use a prepared statement, which works.
Only attempt to download cert if a url was provided.
- 02:27 PM Bug #4594 (Resolved): Cannot insert replication server via gui
- When attempting to add a replication record via the gui at
- 02:01 PM Bug #4588: Install parc metacat
- Correction, replication row in knb is:
insert into xml_replication (server, replicate, datareplicate, hub)
- 01:29 PM Bug #4588: Install parc metacat
- For one way replication from parc to knb, ran the following sql:
insert into xml_r...
- 11:02 AM Bug #4588: Install parc metacat
- requested this account be created in parc ldap by Peter Ersts.
- 10:38 AM Bug #4588: Install parc metacat
- in metacat.properties, changed auth.moderators since these get added by the registry to doc access:
- 09:32 AM Bug #4588: Install parc metacat
- Added the following section to /etc/http/conf.d/ssl.conf to enable ssl. Note that the cert was already purchased and...
- 04:24 PM Bug #4588: Install parc metacat
- Installation complete
- 04:23 PM Bug #4588 (Resolved): Install parc metacat
- installed PARC metacat on data.palmyraresearch.org. Here are the steps I took:
- 10:00 AM Bug #4573 (New): LDAP and Register CGIs reference skin-specific templates in the common area
- This is a minor issue were the register-dataset.cgi and ldapweb.cgi scripts use a common tempatesDir pointing to the ...
- 01:17 PM Bug #4558 (Resolved): Create validate and isAuthorized unit tests
- A new isValid method was created on the metacat authentication service to make validate that a session is active. A ...
- 12:38 PM Bug #4557 (Resolved): TPC Sanparks page content lenth issue
- If the content of a tpc list page gets to long, it breaks the page. Need to adjust the page length based on the list...
- 12:35 PM Bug #3510: reorganize classes into a more functional specific structure
- Moved database, access control, properties, and replication related code into their own directories.
- 12:32 PM Bug #4420: Enforce permissions for tpc workflow viewing and scheduling
- Implemented the isValid service on the metacat authentication service, and added the authority service. The workflow...
- 12:28 PM Bug #4551: performance enhancement through index reduction
- Also will look at having the ability to keep relative searches by searching on absolute paths.
- 12:25 PM Bug #4556 (Resolved): Fix cross platform TPC GUI issues
- The new TPC Sanparks skins break on different OSs. Specifically, they don't work well on Windows in IE.
- 12:22 PM Bug #4165: Create TPC Report web browse/search pages
- Tested successfully with kepler archiving.
- 12:21 PM Bug #4166: Create archive extraction functionality
- Tested successfully
- 12:20 PM Bug #4167: Create Workflow Scheduler
- Created workflow scheduler project.
- 05:20 PM Bug #4551 (In Progress): performance enhancement through index reduction
- PISCO configures their metacat server to index only absolute paths in their metadata documents (rather than relative ...
Also available in: Atom