From 11/05/2009 to 12/04/2009
- 08:12 AM Bug #4602 (New): Enable TLS for all LDAP functions
- Currently TLS is only enabled for authentication in LDAP. Secure systems like the PARC LDAP need TLS for all appropr...
- 03:12 PM Revision 5152 (metacat): When comparing lat and long ranges, make sure the values have content first. Perl values with no content = 0.
- 04:00 PM Revision 5151 (metacat): Change add sql to use a prepared statement. Only try to download a cert if a url was provided.
- 03:59 PM Revision 5150 (metacat): change unregister error message to be an info message
- 03:58 PM Bug #4594: Cannot insert replication server via gui
- Change the sql to use a prepared statement, which works.
Only attempt to download cert if a url was provided.
- 02:27 PM Bug #4594 (Resolved): Cannot insert replication server via gui
- When attempting to add a replication record via the gui at
- 02:01 PM Bug #4588: Install parc metacat
- Correction, replication row in knb is:
insert into xml_replication (server, replicate, datareplicate, hub)
- 01:29 PM Bug #4588: Install parc metacat
- For one way replication from parc to knb, ran the following sql:
insert into xml_r...
- 11:02 AM Bug #4588: Install parc metacat
- requested this account be created in parc ldap by Peter Ersts.
- 10:38 AM Bug #4588: Install parc metacat
- in metacat.properties, changed auth.moderators since these get added by the registry to doc access:
- 09:32 AM Bug #4588: Install parc metacat
- Added the following section to /etc/http/conf.d/ssl.conf to enable ssl. Note that the cert was already purchased and...
- 12:45 PM Revision 5149 (metacat): fix file name reference for skin configuration file
- 10:40 AM Revision 5148 (metacat): added a commented out line for auth.moderators for the parc system. This will get uncommented on the parc system and the existing auth.moderators will be commented out.
- 07:22 AM Revision 5147 (metacat): I've removed the value for the PARC registry.config.site property since it isn't appropriate to this skin, and causes the registry CGI to produce two organization creator elements with the same value.
- 10:15 AM Revision 5146 (metacat): hard code parc home url
- 10:03 AM Revision 5145 (metacat): Redirect data.palmyraresearch.org to parc skin
- 04:24 PM Bug #4588: Install parc metacat
- Installation complete
- 04:23 PM Bug #4588 (Resolved): Install parc metacat
- installed PARC metacat on data.palmyraresearch.org. Here are the steps I took:
- 11:08 AM Revision 5144 (metacat): I've added the PARC organization to the login form template.
- 11:02 AM Revision 5143 (metacat): I've replaced hard-coded URL strings in the PARC skin files with their appropriate variables in JSP, TT2, and XSL.
- 09:58 AM Revision 5142 (metacat): This updates the Registry login form to handle PARC logins. I've changed the template to load the PARC header and footer if the cfg = parc.
- 12:28 PM Revision 5139 (metacat): Fix errors in workflow scheduler unit test
- 12:26 PM Revision 5138 (metacat): Create database scripts for workflow scheduler
- 12:25 PM Revision 5137 (metacat): Do not register the session service
- 10:05 AM Revision 5136 (metacat): I'm adding two PARC-specific templates to the CGI templates directory. This is a temporary addition, since these templates should reside in the PARC skin. However, the NCEAS skin has templates in this location as well, and all four files will be relocated once bug #4573 has been resolved where the register and ldapweb CGIs change.
- 10:00 AM Bug #4573 (New): LDAP and Register CGIs reference skin-specific templates in the common area
- This is a minor issue were the register-dataset.cgi and ldapweb.cgi scripts use a common tempatesDir pointing to the ...
- 09:49 AM Revision 5135 (metacat): I'm adding the spatial support files for the PARC skin. At the moment, the spatial option in the skin is not being used, but these files have been modified slightly from the NCEAS skin version in branding only.
- 09:47 AM Revision 5134 (metacat): I've added in the XSL stylesheets for the PARC skin. The parc, parc-eml, parc-common and login stylesheets have been changed slightly for PARC branding.
- 09:44 AM Revision 5133 (metacat): I'm adding the settings and map JSPs. These are placeholder files since the map is not used in the PARC skin, and the settings file merely import common settings for the skin, but doesn't modify any of the interface settings.
- 09:41 AM Revision 5132 (metacat): These are the minimal images used in the PARC skin layout. The research banner comes from the research section of the PARC website.
- 09:39 AM Revision 5131 (metacat): I've added the PARC CSS file, which uses colors and images found at the PARC website.
- 09:37 AM Revision 5130 (metacat): These are the index files for the PARC skin. The html file provides the standard redirect to the JSP. The JSP has been PARC branded, and the layout has changed slightly to work with the http://www.palmyraresearch.org website layout (e.g. some navigation links have been removed).
- 09:32 AM Revision 5128 (metacat): I'm adding the parc.cfg configuration file, which is effectively a copy of the nceas.cfg file.
- 09:29 AM Revision 5126 (metacat): This is the PARC XML configuration file. I've removed the EML beta 4-6 doctype identifiers since this skin will only deal with EML 2.1.0 documents.
- 09:26 AM Revision 5125 (metacat): I'm adding the Metacat metadata properties file for the PARC installation.
- 09:25 AM Revision 5124 (metacat): I'm adding the properties file configured for the Palmyra Atoll Research Consortium's installation.
- 09:15 AM Revision 5123 (metacat): I'm adding in the parc directory, which will contain the skin for the Palmyra Atoll Research Consortium.
- 01:17 PM Bug #4558 (Resolved): Create validate and isAuthorized unit tests
- A new isValid method was created on the metacat authentication service to make validate that a session is active. A ...
- 12:38 PM Bug #4557 (Resolved): TPC Sanparks page content lenth issue
- If the content of a tpc list page gets to long, it breaks the page. Need to adjust the page length based on the list...
- 12:35 PM Bug #3510: reorganize classes into a more functional specific structure
- Moved database, access control, properties, and replication related code into their own directories.
- 12:32 PM Bug #4420: Enforce permissions for tpc workflow viewing and scheduling
- Implemented the isValid service on the metacat authentication service, and added the authority service. The workflow...
- 12:28 PM Bug #4551: performance enhancement through index reduction
- Also will look at having the ability to keep relative searches by searching on absolute paths.
- 12:25 PM Bug #4556 (Resolved): Fix cross platform TPC GUI issues
- The new TPC Sanparks skins break on different OSs. Specifically, they don't work well on Windows in IE.
- 12:22 PM Bug #4165: Create TPC Report web browse/search pages
- Tested successfully with kepler archiving.
- 12:21 PM Bug #4166: Create archive extraction functionality
- Tested successfully
- 12:20 PM Bug #4167: Create Workflow Scheduler
- Created workflow scheduler project.
- 05:20 PM Bug #4551 (In Progress): performance enhancement through index reduction
- PISCO configures their metacat server to index only absolute paths in their metadata documents (rather than relative ...
- 04:03 PM Revision 5121 (metacat): Start to fix I.E. gui issues
- 03:13 PM Revision 5120 (metacat): add connection serial number where it was missing.
- 01:31 PM Revision 5119 (metacat): check for IE6 and show warning if they are using it
- 02:43 PM Revision 5118 (metacat): Remove seconds and minutes values from workflow scheduler and add weeks and months.
- 02:42 PM Revision 5117 (metacat): Include kar id in delete url parameters so resultset will render after delete
- 10:37 AM Revision 5116 (metacat): Add ability to schedule daily, weekly and monthly jobs.
- 10:07 AM Revision 5115 (metacat): Format and add comments.
- 08:51 AM Revision 5114 (metacat): Beef up comments
- 02:48 PM Revision 5113 (metacat): add method to read test file from disk
- 02:47 PM Revision 5112 (metacat): add getaccesscontrol and setaccess api calls
- 02:47 PM Revision 5111 (metacat): Add access api test and supporting files
- 02:46 PM Revision 5110 (metacat): handle ben's change to the metacat client read api because it returns inputstream now
- 02:44 PM Revision 5109 (metacat): Handle the case of trying to insert a conflicting permission order for a document
- 02:43 PM Revision 5108 (metacat): move dbconnection object out of base class and create it for each db access so it can be released
- 02:41 PM Revision 5107 (metacat): Add success message to metacat response for setaccess action
- 01:05 PM Revision 5106 (metacat): add id attributes for form elements (in case IE6 needed them) but it appears they are not required
Also available in: Atom