From 03/27/2011 to 04/25/2011
- 04:16 PM Revision 6049 (metacat): Make this class be the subclass of the MCTestCase. The super class will initialize the property service for it.
- 03:25 PM Revision 6048 (metacat): Minor changes to MetacatHandler:
- - Improved logging where MetaCatServlet.class was used in getLogger() rather than MetacatHandler.class (holdover from...
- 02:28 PM Revision 6047 (metacat): commenting out the pisco user tests, since they only work in production.
- 02:24 PM Revision 6046 (metacat): put in more explanatory exception methods in the private helper functions that throw exceptions, and some debug statements in the onlineData201CasesTest_1 test.
- 11:08 AM Revision 6045 (metacat): improved multipart handling (improved logging messages, code, and error checking). Added exception classname to error output when the generic Exception is thrown. Added error check for cases of null value for file parts 'sysmeta' and 'object.'
- 10:58 AM Revision 6044 (metacat): added a few debugging lines in createSystemMetadata() related to contents of identifier strings
- 07:00 PM Revision 6043 (metacat): Due to changes in MetacatHandler that creates system metadata from uploaded EML documents, OnlineDataAccessTest was failing certain tests because of errors in how the test documents were originally uploaded. MetacatHandler.createSystemMetadata() was throwing exceptions because of these errors, specifically when a data document is uploaded with a docid that is difeerent than the docid statement in the EML distribution URL. Most errors involved stated docids with .2 versions, and the metadata had .1 versions.
- Modified each test in OnlineDataAccessTest that had incorrect metadata from the declared docids. Lastly, onlineData20...
- 05:42 PM Revision 6042 (metacat): Modified IdentifierManager.getDocumentInfo() to include the docid in the returned hash map, since it is useful to be able to obtain the docid and rev separately from a given fullDocidWithRev (e.g. test.1.1).
- 05:13 PM Revision 6040 (metacat): Cleaned up imports.
- 05:10 PM Revision 6039 (metacat): Updated D1 libraries to head to eliminate problems with date parsing -- added
- Joda jar to support date parsing. Removed hardcoded DN from test file. Now
CrudServiceTest is passing again.
- 03:41 AM Revision 6038 (metacat): Remove hardcoded LDAP usernames from testing so that MetaCatServletNetTest will work even using alternate
- LDAP servers.
- 03:07 AM Revision 6037 (metacat): Changed AuthLDAP to deal with cases where getAttributes encounters non-string
- attributes (which used to cause a ClassCastException). Now, if an attribute
value can not be cast to string, we catc...
- 08:03 PM Revision 6036 (metacat): MOdified MetacatHandler to catch cases where ObjectFormat is not being set properly on data files when
- generating SystemMetadata. When the EML document contains a format for an entity that maps to a null
type in ObjectF...
- 05:46 PM Revision 6035 (metacat): allow "docid override" queries to include the results of a "normal" query - if the operator is left null, it acts as the usual override, otherwise UNION and INTERSECT modes can be used to either augment or refine the results.
- this is for incorporating semantic+spatial+keyword queries into one query operation/result
- 10:22 AM Revision 6034 (metacat): remove System.out statements in favor of logging
- 08:56 AM Revision 6033 (metacat): Removed hardcoded D1 node type in ResourceHandler and added in a new 'dataone.nodeType' property. Also added 'dataone.coordinatingNodeBaseURL' property which points to the CN that stores the authoritative object format list. If this instance of Metacat is a CN, it may point to itself.
- 08:28 AM Revision 6032 (metacat): ResourceHandler in Metacat was set to return the KNB site URL as the MN base URL rather than the node Id. Fixed. https://redmine.dataone.org/issues/1390
- 03:17 PM Revision 6031 (metacat): initialize the HandlerPluginManager
- 03:16 PM Revision 6030 (metacat): allow the addition of properties via code
- 11:39 AM Bug #2084: Pathquery support for temporal search on date fields
- this is now in trunk and includes a utility method that runs during DB upgrade.
running it on dev I ran into OutOfMe...
- 05:00 PM Revision 6029 (metacat): add event notification for insert/update/delete on documents (for semtools plugin)
- 10:32 AM Revision 6028 (metacat): move semtools skin to the semtools project - build into the war when adding the semtools plugin to metacat
- 05:12 PM Revision 6027 (metacat): do not attempt to check permissions when reading documents for systemMetadata generation (unless I completely do not understand this feature - please verify!).
- 01:18 PM Revision 6026 (metacat): new EML style tag
- 11:23 AM Revision 6025 (metacat): do each table separately with it's own connection - running into memory issues on dev.nceas running this.
- 02:44 PM Revision 6024 (metacat): do not drop nonexistent table (identifier is not in 1.9.3)
- 08:51 AM Revision 6023 (metacat): This is the start of the ObjectFormatService, which manages the list of object formats registered within Metacat. This includes schema types, mime types, and other information related to a particular format. The service provides functionality for the DataONE MemberNode and CoordinatingNode components, with CoordinatingNodes providing the authoritative list of object formats. See https://redmine.dataone.org/issues/1378.
- ObjectFormatService provides the following fields:
logMetacat - The instance of the logging class
Also available in: Atom