From 04/08/2012 to 05/07/2012
- 03:54 PM Bug #5599 (New): absence of line feeds in eml causes pathQuery to not find some elements
- Presence of line feeds seems to be needed for an eml doc to get loaded properly so pathQuery can find attributeList o...
- 08:08 AM Bug #5597: eml xsl templates incomplete
- changing version to 2.0.0, though this will require modifications to the EML project if we alter the default XSLTs
- 06:32 PM Bug #5597 (Resolved): eml xsl templates incomplete
- Some xslt templates for eml transform to html are incomplete in metacat 2.0.0 (on lava).
Attached are two screensh...
- 04:29 PM Bug #5518: Track down the performance issue of metacat query.
- Yeah. Kepler issues a query for different metadata type because the ecogrid could handle only one return doctype. I b...
- 03:26 PM Bug #5518: Track down the performance issue of metacat query.
- Running the same query (well, with "Insect" (not plural) so the results were not cached) with 50 threads makes this p...
- 02:43 PM Bug #5518: Track down the performance issue of metacat query.
- I wrote a small test that issues the same Metacat query to a given server with parallel threads (25 for this example)...
- 03:47 PM Bug #5518: Track down the performance issue of metacat query.
- There seems to be renewed concern that this is not resolved.
During the Kepler/sensor workshop Matt reported query pe...
Also available in: Atom