From 01/25/2013 to 02/23/2013
- 01:06 PM Revision 7498 (metacat): tweak to pathquery/generic xpath handling
- 12:05 PM Revision 7497 (metacat): use utilities and eml style tag as we prep for release.
- 11:52 AM Revision 7496 (metacat): ready Metacat for 2.0.6 release (docs, db version, build files etc).
- 11:49 AM Bug #5814: Test CILogon-to-LDAP account mapping utility
- Moving to 2.0.6 release in support of Morpho 2.0
- 11:44 AM Bug #5865: Ensure DataONE pathquery for owner uses mapped accounts
- Yes, multiple owners can be specified in the pathquery and the mapped identities are included when determining if the...
- 11:07 AM Revision 7495 (metacat): group user_owner clause as "AND (... OR .... OR ....)" to handle multiple pathquery <owner> elements. http://bugzilla.ecoinformatics.org/show_bug.cgi?id=5880
- 05:15 PM Revision 7494 (metacat): accidentally added
- 05:13 PM Revision 7493 (metacat): typo
- 05:13 PM Revision 7492 (metacat): remove older lucene library and include ORE test to make sure that change does not prevent us from generating OREs. http://bugzilla.ecoinformatics.org/show_bug.cgi?id=5874
- 05:12 PM Bug #5874: Lucene classpath conflict
- removing the old lucene-core jar still allows us to generate ORE maps
- 04:56 PM Bug #5874: Lucene classpath conflict
- According to svn history, I added the lucene-core-2.2.0.jar when adding the foresite dependencies for libclient and O...
- 04:05 PM Task #5822: Enforce access control for SOLR-based search implementation
- Identity token to be added to MetacatIndex query operation and used to filter at the solr interface.
What about non-...
- 03:55 PM Bug #5875 (Rejected): d1_cn_index_processor package
- Have maven jar up the classes from d1_cn_index_processor for use in metacat
- 03:52 PM Bug #5874 (Resolved): Lucene classpath conflict
- Mutually incompatible lucene-core libraries in lib/
- 12:43 PM Revision 7491 (metacat): Search and indexing with Lucene/SOLR
- Requires a manually configured SOLR installation
Not currently used by the rest of metacat
- 07:05 AM Bug #5865 (Resolved): Ensure DataONE pathquery for owner uses mapped accounts
- Morpho uses the notion of an "owner query" when you are logged in and use "Open...". We need to make sure that object...
- 05:41 PM Task #5820: Incorporate DataONE indexing
- The biggest obstacle to integrating D1 code directly is decoupling from Spring. Thankfully a lot of it is just name-v...
- 10:04 AM Revision 7490 (metacat): PARC, OBFS, NRS: use only the paths that are indexed by default in metacat.properties. If deployments want to cusotmize these, they are free to do so, but we should ship skins that match the paths we index with a vanilla installation.
- 04:05 PM Bug #5840: Implement MN.generateIdentifier with UUID scheme
- This is in trunk now. See related bug re:DOI and reserving identifiers so that they are not handed out again.
- 04:02 PM Revision 7489 (metacat): generate ID from UUID. http://bugzilla.ecoinformatics.org/show_bug.cgi?id=5840
- 03:38 PM Bug #5753: Implement mn.generateIdentifier()
- This needs more attention.
- 03:37 PM Bug #5840 (Resolved): Implement MN.generateIdentifier with UUID scheme
- This method needs work -- it generates an identifier with fragment.timestamp and uses "autogen" if the fragment is no...
- 10:17 AM Bug #5837 (Rejected): Strings
- Source is infested with hard-coded strings, many duplicated. Should be resources.
- 10:16 AM Bug #5836 (New): Logs
- Logs are kind of a mess, mixing multiple logging object types along with System.* output. Metacat has its own log dir...
- 09:44 AM Bug #5835 (New): Leaks
- There are significant memory leaks that will eventually hang or kill the application server if metacat is restarted w...
- 05:14 PM Bug #5833 (Closed): Temporary files aren't
- Detritus accumulates in the 'temporary' directory. Output files generated by read requests may persist for the lifeti...
- 04:49 PM Bug #5832 (Closed): Old libraries
- Most or all of the libraries used by Metacat are substantially out of date; many are deprecated or unsupported.
- 03:05 PM Bug #5830 (New): Deployment directory incorrect
- Metacat stores its deployment directory in metacat.properties, where the value can lose sync with the actual deployme...
- 02:58 PM Bug #5828 (New): docids not validated
- Externally provided document identifiers are not always checked for syntax (e.g. multipart-form submission) and produ...
Also available in: Atom