From 11/14/2013 to 12/13/2013
- 04:45 PM Bug #6290: Include data objects in BagIt download with intelligent file names
- Two things to edit here:
- Add the file name from the EML to the BagIt file name instead of object format type. Lo...
- 04:06 PM Bug #6290 (In Progress): Include data objects in BagIt download with intelligent file names
- Hey Lauren, was thinking about this temp directory - I think there's still some room for collision if two processes e...
- 03:52 PM Bug #6290: Include data objects in BagIt download with intelligent file names
- The file naming methodology is now pid+object format type (RESOURCE, DATA, METADATA). I removed the randomly generate...
- 03:43 PM Bug #6290 (Resolved): Include data objects in BagIt download with intelligent file names
- 03:42 PM Revision 8436 (metacat): Change the BagIt file names to the pid+resource type. Create new Files instead of createTempFile to avoid the randomly generated numbers in the name.
- 03:33 PM Feature #6305 (Resolved): Disable ecogrid links in rendered EML
- 04:44 PM Revision 8435 (metacat): Change the addGroup method since the API was changed.
- 04:43 PM Revision 8434 (metacat): Add a description element for the group.
- 01:49 PM Revision 8433 (metacat): Change the user id from the name to the uid.
- 01:14 PM Story #6296: authMN SM.accessPolicy out of synch with CN and replicaMN
- example package:
Original on GOA: https://goa.nceas.ucsb.edu/#view/df35d.455.4
Replica on KNB: https://knb.ecoinfor...
- 04:44 PM Story #6296 (Closed): authMN SM.accessPolicy out of synch with CN and replicaMN
- Lauren noticed some replica packages from urn:node:GOA on urn:node:KNB today that did not have public read allowed on...
- 07:17 AM Task #6299 (Resolved): Incorporate synch script as Metacat utility or upgrade routine
- If the synch script (see previous task tracker) is written in Java (instead of bash+curl) then this will be easier to...
- 07:10 AM Task #6298 (Resolved): Call CN.setAccessPolicy() whenever access control rules are updated in Metacat
- When EML is processed and access control rules within it are added to Metacat, these changes should be submitted to t...
- 07:04 AM Task #6297 (Resolved): Create MN->CN sync script
- As a first pass, this could be a good way to A) fix the issues we have currently with GOA packages being private on t...
- 04:35 PM Revision 8432 (metacat): Add the test method for the getPrincipals.
- 04:34 PM Revision 8431 (metacat): Add the method to get the principals.
- 11:45 AM Revision 8430 (metacat): Add test methods for changing passwords.
- 11:44 AM Revision 8429 (metacat): Add the methods about reset and change password.
- 04:12 PM Revision 8428 (metacat): Add method to test the getusers method.
- 04:12 PM Revision 8427 (metacat): Add method to get groups and users.
- 01:32 PM Revision 8426 (metacat): Read the password from property file.
- 01:30 PM Revision 8425 (metacat): Add a property as the password for generating keys.
- 12:53 PM Revision 8424 (metacat): Encrypt the password.
- 12:10 PM Feature #5989: Track data download, view and citation statistics
- Updated description to clarify a few of the reports and filters.
- 09:39 AM Revision 8423 (metacat): Add a test method to test authentication.
- 02:54 PM Bug #6290: Include data objects in BagIt download with intelligent file names
- This is in the getPackage() method in:
- 02:46 PM Bug #6290 (Resolved): Include data objects in BagIt download with intelligent file names
- 10:40 AM Revision 8422 (metacat): Add an test method for adding a user.
- 10:39 AM Revision 8421 (metacat): Fixed an issue to check if an account exists.
- 05:57 PM Revision 8420 (metacat): Add a junit test for the AuthFile
- 05:57 PM Revision 8419 (metacat): Add a file based authentication mechanism.
- 05:56 PM Revision 8418 (metacat): Add a property to specify the authen file path.
- 05:55 PM Revision 8417 (metacat): Add a depency on the commons-jxpath.
- 11:38 AM Feature #6285 (Resolved): Handle EML singleDateTime field in SOLR index
- Data packages may store temporal coverage in as a range of dates - beginDate and endDate or as a single date - single...
- 01:32 PM Story #6276 (Resolved): Update to use new EZID API URL
- The EZID admins sent us this. We should update our URLs whenever this change is made (estimated late January 2014).
- 05:26 PM Revision 8415 (metacat): when a user reset the password, we search the user to use the base=o=org,dc=ecoinformatics,dc=org and filter is uid=username.
- 01:40 PM Revision 8414 (metacat): Add the code to set the replication status when some exceptions happen.
- 04:01 PM Revision 8413 (metacat): Add the code to check if the stored the uidnext is a number or not.
- 12:27 PM Revision 8411 (metacat): Add the missed the attriubtes such as uidNumber, gidNumber and et al.
- 09:55 AM Revision 8410 (metacat): Get the some properties from the metacat.properties file.
- 09:46 AM Revision 8409 (metacat): Add some new properties for getting the next avaliable uid.
- 05:29 PM Revision 8408 (metacat): Add a new method to get the next avaliable uid.
- 03:44 PM Revision 8407 (metacat): Remove the file since we rename it.
- 03:44 PM Revision 8406 (metacat): Use the new ldap certicate name.
- 03:42 PM Revision 8405 (metacat): Use the new name of the ldap ca certicate.
- 03:39 PM Revision 8404 (metacat): Rename the ca certificate file.
- 03:10 PM Revision 8403 (metacat): When start tls, the verify was changed to "require" rather than "none".
- 03:08 PM Revision 8402 (metacat): Add a new property to sepcify the ldap ca cert location.
- 03:07 PM Revision 8401 (metacat): Include the ldap-dev ca cert in the war file.
- 03:01 PM Revision 8400 (metacat): Add the ldap-dev ca certificate.
- 03:02 PM Revision 8399 (metacat): Change the default value of context name to be identity.
- 03:00 PM Revision 8398 (metacat): Use the identity.war to replace the account.war.
- 10:20 AM Bug #6225 (New): Need a link for account skin to come back the home page
- In the account skin, a user can't find a link to come back the main page (home) after does an action, such as create...
- 09:06 AM Bug #6219: Is $ldap->start_tls( verify => 'none') good enough in the ldpweb.cgi?
- No, it is not. That is a security bug, as it means that the SSL cert from the server may be invalid. For maximum se...
- 07:17 PM Bug #6219 (Closed): Is $ldap->start_tls( verify => 'none') good enough in the ldpweb.cgi?
- Currently when the ldapweb.cgi binds the ldap server, it issue this command to start tls:
Also available in: Atom