From 05/14/2014 to 06/12/2014
- 05:36 PM Feature #6558: Update the Metacat skins with the new CSS used in the EML project
- I checked the the SANPARKS and SAEON skins -- they are a little rough with the main content now overlapping the left-...
- 04:06 PM Revision 8809 (metacat): remove old EML jar -- datamanager.jar has the EMLParser now and is pulled in with maven.
- 04:55 PM Bug #6053 (Closed): Include rendered Metadata in Bagit content
- Moved Lauren's changes from the EML default.css to the Metacat default skin.Had to change one CSS directive for tbody...
- 04:54 PM Revision 8808 (metacat): use css changes from EML project to render a PDF that fits on a printed page during export. Note that this also changes the default skin slightly (for the better, we think). https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6053
- 02:59 PM Feature #6565 (Rejected): Optionally exclude data files from Google sitemap generation
- Site map generation is limited to EML files already. I may have misinterpreted the request.
As long as "application....
- 11:46 AM Feature #6565 (Rejected): Optionally exclude data files from Google sitemap generation
- 12:16 PM Revision 8807 (metacat): remove configxml.jar as the ConfigXML class is now included in the utilities library.
- 08:48 AM Revision 8806 (metacat): handle login/logout when testing using metacat client (recent refactoring to use more standard http client code)
- 05:06 PM Revision 8805 (metacat): handle multiple subprocessors (RDF and ORE) before the object gets indexed by making sure to merge the solr doc map before submitting to the index.
- 01:58 PM Revision 8804 (metacat): use maven for datamanager dependency now that EML project has been [partially] maven-ized.
- 03:47 PM Revision 8803 (metacat): switch to use utilities from Maven repo instead of pulling from SVN and building locally. Added trunk/SNAPSHOT build to dev-testing Hudson (DataONE) for users who do not actively develop the utilities library. Motivated by the HTML->PDF utility, seemed like as good a time as any to convert Metacat's dependency on the project.
- 02:53 PM Revision 8802 (metacat): remove dependency on HttpMessage that was in the utilities project but is now removed in favor of newer (standard) http client library code.
- 05:19 PM Revision 8801 (metacat): add more sections about extending the annotation model, serializations, and permissions.
- 02:59 PM Bug #6053 (In Progress): Include rendered Metadata in Bagit content
- This is all wired up in Metacat now and uses the L+F of the default skin (not the new Metacat UI look). Lauren is goi...
- 12:06 PM Feature #6558 (Rejected): Update the Metacat skins with the new CSS used in the EML project
- Also check that changes to the XSL files aren't causing style problems in each skin - default, SANPARKS, SAEON, etc.
- 11:49 AM Revision 8800 (metacat): Include PDF version of the metadata in the package download. https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6053
- 11:48 AM Revision 8799 (metacat): use default "metacat" context name for metacat-index testing.
- 04:14 PM Revision 8798 (metacat): Added more description for the model. cleaned up a few formatting issues.
- 03:08 PM Revision 8796 (metacat): Change geohash type to "string" (was "text") so that no Solr analysis or tokenizing happens during indexing.
- 02:01 PM Story #6440: Keep DOI registrations current and resolvable
- Modified the EZID java library and the Metacat DOIService to use the multithreaded ezid client class. This should hel...
- 01:59 PM Revision 8795 (metacat): take advantage of the ezidclient for multi-threaded/asynchronous DOI registration. This will be most useful for doing large batch updates and not so much for the one-at-a-time publish actions but works in either context. https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6440
- 06:24 PM Revision 8794 (metacat): use a member instance of ezid service that only logs in every 24 hours (or other time TBD) instead of every time there is an interaction with the service. Saves us many calls when doing batch updates to ezid but keeps us from trying to use expired sessions. Motivated by https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6440
- 04:11 PM Revision 8792 (metacat): prevent js scriptlets from running when we return error messages to the client by escaping any potentially harmful xml blocks. https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6224
- 04:09 PM Revision 8791 (metacat): allow updates to all doi: prefixes - realized we are already restricting to specific replica servers when updating these. worst case is we try to update a registration for which we are not the owner. https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6440
- 04:08 PM Revision 8790 (metacat): show the SM and ORE generation buttons even if they have not registered/configured dataone. many potential MNs want to see their generated SM _before_ registering (and we want them to too!).
- 10:56 AM Feature #5989: Track data download, view and citation statistics
- I believe this is now all targeted for the CNs. We may consider moving tasks into the DataONE tracker as appropriate...
- 10:40 AM Revision 8789 (metacat): restrict DOI updates to DOIs that match our server shoulder -- may consider opening this up to any "doi:" prefix if this is too restrictive. https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6440
- 10:35 AM Story #6440 (In Progress): Keep DOI registrations current and resolvable
- There is now a section in the metacat admin screen (replication configuration) for updating DOIs. Three input choices...
- 10:00 AM Bug #6475 (Closed): CN.create() implementation sets SystemMetadata.archived=false
- We need to allow cn.create() calls with archived=true in cases where the CN is harvesting old/archived objects that s...
- 09:57 AM Bug #6466 (Closed): Groups Assignment after making some accounts aliases
- Jing and I talked about this and I agree with his proposal and implementation.
- 02:21 PM Revision 8788 (metacat): use separate surName and givenNames to lookup ORCIDs.
- 01:17 PM Revision 8787 (metacat): Changed errors in the ORE model expansion metacat documentation diagrams
- 04:49 PM Feature #6556 (Rejected): Create PROV annotations in ResourceMapFactory
- Add methods such as addWasDerivedFrom() to add PROV triples to an RDF
- 04:13 PM Task #6555 (Closed): Convert PNG diagrams in ORE Model Expansion doc to plantUML diagrams
- 04:12 PM Story #6548 (In Progress): Expand ORE model to allow relationships for derived datasets
- A page in the metacat docs has been added to describe changes to Metacat's ORE model.
- 03:13 PM Revision 8786 (metacat): Describe the primary data resource in the derived resource RDF
- 10:03 AM Revision 8785 (metacat): Create a derived data and metadata in the OrePackageTest
- 03:17 PM Revision 8784 (metacat): all full-text queries for ORCID, but it isn't that great because we might have a"PISCO" creator that shows us in may different orcid profiles...false matches.
- 11:55 AM Revision 8783 (metacat): correct glaring erros -- still needs to be honed, but at least it runs without NPE and Jena/foresite errors
- 11:29 AM Revision 8782 (metacat): stub for testing ORE augmentation - this generates an ORE, adds a "wasDerivedFrom" triple and saves to Metacat MN for indexing. https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6548
- 10:27 AM Revision 8781 (metacat): include ORE formatId as handled by the RDF subprocessor and index prov:wasDerivedFrom field where it exists in the RDF model. https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6548
- 09:34 AM Revision 8780 (metacat): expand the sparql queries to include dcterms:identifier
- 02:09 PM Revision 8779 (metacat): Text changes to ORE docs
- 01:22 PM Revision 8778 (metacat): Add documentation for the ORE model expansion for derived data
- 12:04 PM Revision 8777 (metacat): use HttpClient to query orcid so I can easily set headers and such -- getting 503s from their production server when I test on dev.nceas...odd
- 11:43 AM Revision 8776 (metacat): adjust tests for production service -- more "real" information shows additional return values from the query.
- 09:18 AM Revision 8775 (metacat): switch to the production ORCID server for looking up orcid matches for our creators.
- add test to summarize how many creator matches we can actually find. https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issu...
Also available in: Atom