From 02/14/2015 to 03/15/2015
- 06:29 PM Revision 9148 (metacat): Make the REST api work for views.
- 05:21 PM Revision 9147 (metacat): Add the junit test method for listViews.
- 05:19 PM Revision 9146 (metacat): Add the code to support CNView interface in CNodeService. Both CNodeService and MNodeService share the same code base.
- 03:37 PM Revision 9145 (metacat): Add classes and attributes to the object name and online distribution link elements in the MetacatUI theme.
- 05:38 PM Revision 9144 (metacat): Add a test method to test v1.getFormat.
- 05:29 PM Revision 9143 (metacat): Transform the ObjectFormat from v2 to v1 in getFormat method.
- 03:47 PM Bug #6687 (Resolved): Cannot disable "site list" in Perl registry
- Tested on mn-demo-2 and worked as expected.
- 02:49 PM Bug #6687 (In Progress): Cannot disable "site list" in Perl registry
- Now only performing check when registry.show.siteList=true.
Need to deploy and test.
- 02:43 PM Bug #6687 (Resolved): Cannot disable "site list" in Perl registry
- When you set the data registry property:...
- 02:48 PM Revision 9142 (metacat): do not require site parameter if registry.show.siteList=false.
- 02:10 PM Revision 9141 (metacat): Make them executable.
- 11:05 PM Revision 9140 (metacat): Add a script file to restore knb db from a dumped file.
- 11:02 PM Revision 9139 (metacat): Add a script to dump the knb database.
- 02:52 PM Bug #6684 (Resolved): The schema service will hang there if the link to the schema in xml_catalog table is not accessible
- I used the mn-demo-6.test.dataone.org to test and reproduce the bug. A connection read timeout was set in the code a...
- 01:33 PM Bug #6684: The schema service will hang there if the link to the schema in xml_catalog table is not accessible
- I tested my local machine with tomcat 7 and jdk 1.7 on mac, I couldn't reproduce the bug. I will try a mn-demo machin...
- 02:47 PM Revision 9138 (metacat): add step about enabling CGI module.
- 02:18 PM Revision 9137 (metacat): Add a read timeout for the connection. See bug https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6684:wq
- 01:14 PM Bug #6677: perl registry installation fails
- When i was trouble shooting the issue on SAEON Metacat, i found the same thing - the cgid module was not installed. G...
- 12:08 PM Bug #6677: perl registry installation fails
- Turns out user did not have mod_cgid enabled on her Apache installation. Works for her now that she enabled it.
- 05:31 PM Bug #6677 (Closed): perl registry installation fails
- Closing bug as documentation update clears up the issue.
- 09:41 AM Bug #6678: Update perl registry installation doc
- Motivated by a user having trouble installing registry (#6677)
- 03:24 PM Bug #6677 (Works For Me): perl registry installation fails
- Updated documentation to remove Make file step.
- 03:23 PM Bug #6678 (Closed): Update perl registry installation doc
- 03:23 PM Revision 9136 (metacat): remove unnecessary Make step in registry installation instructions.
- 01:45 PM Bug #6684 (Resolved): The schema service will hang there if the link to the schema in xml_catalog table is not accessible
- When I upgraded the ESA metacat, i found that an issue that Tomcat couldn't start. It turns out that Metacat was tryi...
- 10:17 AM Bug #6677 (In Progress): perl registry installation fails
- I can see in register-dataset.cgi that we pull in Metacat.pm with these directives:
use lib '../WEB-INF/lib';
- 08:09 AM Bug #6677: perl registry installation fails
- I've never had to update the @INC path -- it has just worked. like it does on dev.nceas.ucsb.edu
Maybe share the e...
- 07:23 PM Bug #6677: perl registry installation fails
- That's great. How does that work? Clearly Metacat.pm does need to be accessible to perl on the @INC path, which is ...
- 08:14 PM Bug #6678 (Closed): Update perl registry installation doc
- 08:05 PM Bug #6677: perl registry installation fails
- This is a documentation issue. There is no need to make the metacat perl library or do anything to install it. All th...
- 05:15 PM Bug #6677: perl registry installation fails
- When installing via src, make does several things:
$ sudo make install
- 04:52 PM Bug #6677 (Closed): perl registry installation fails
- On Ubuntu, trying to install the perl registry form the binary metacat release fails following the instructions provi...
- 02:44 PM Revision 9135 (metacat): * Use the cite tag for the MetacatUI skin citation
- * Take out extra divs in the MetacatUI skin that are not necessary
* Add a placeholder for the package contents table...
- 12:35 PM Revision 9134 (metacat): Display text nodes in EML when the value is directly in the text node or in a <section> tag or in a <para> tag (in metacatui skin)
- 12:34 PM Bug #6670 (Resolved): The XSLT is not including some text values in the result document
- In the EML xslt "text" template, check if there is a value directly in the text node rather than only looking in sect...
- 12:07 PM Bug #6670 (Resolved): The XSLT is not including some text values in the result document
- The XSLT for the metacatui skin is skipping over some text values, such as abstract and method descriptions.
- 03:12 PM Revision 9132 (metacat): It is tricky to determine if the type works since v2.SystemMetadata extends from v1.SystemMetadata.
- We have to set true that the return object is v1.SystemMetadata, also set false that the return object is not v2.Syst...
- 02:54 PM Revision 9131 (metacat): Convert the v2 system metadata object to v1 in the getSystemMetadata method.
- 02:51 PM Revision 9130 (metacat): Add the test code for v1 api.
- 05:25 PM Revision 9129 (metacat): Completed the 18 test cases.
- 05:22 PM Revision 9128 (metacat): Use the log to the replace system.out.print.
- 11:47 AM Revision 9127 (metacat): Add more test cases for the method getHeadVersion.
- 05:37 PM Revision 9126 (metacat): Add more test cases for the method getHeadVersion.
- 04:01 PM Revision 9125 (metacat): The setObsoletedBy only handles PID.
- 04:00 PM Revision 9124 (metacat): The method setObsoletedBy only hanldes SID.
Also available in: Atom