From 04/14/2016 to 05/13/2016
- 03:47 PM Bug #7021 (Closed): "Award number is missing." error from the registry when registry.show.funding=false
- This is fixed in the register-dataset.cgi logic now. Thanks Lauren.
- 03:39 PM Bug #6980 (Closed): Login form template is appended at the end of Confirmation template received from registry
- 03:28 PM Bug #6955 (Closed): Error when submitting to registry
- Chris has substantially re-worked the party handling and I believe this can be closed.
- 03:25 PM Bug #6970 (Closed): MN.getPackage() omits data file extensions
- 03:24 PM Feature #7023 (Closed): Treat CHANGEPERMISSION the same as ALL
- All tests have been updated to reflect cascading permissions
- 11:43 AM Feature #7023 (In Progress): Treat CHANGEPERMISSION the same as ALL
- I've updated the 2.6 branch code to reflect this more relaxed interpretation of ACLs. I've also modified the access c...
- 10:39 AM Feature #7023 (Closed): Treat CHANGEPERMISSION the same as ALL
- To better conform with the DataONE access control model, we are going to treat the change permission the same as all ...
- 10:47 AM Revision 9729 (metacat): use correct Metacat API action for retrieving access control block
- 09:52 PM Revision 9721 (metacat): If the client certificate is null, Metacat will throw an exception.
- 01:02 PM Bug #7022 (New): Fatal processing error when updating an object with incorrect sysmeta
- Jessica used the R package today to update an object with new bytes via the D1 REST API call for MNStorage.update()....
- 11:58 AM Bug #7021: "Award number is missing." error from the registry when registry.show.funding=false
- Oh, and registry.required.funding=false as well
- 11:53 AM Bug #7021 (Closed): "Award number is missing." error from the registry when registry.show.funding=false
- When I attempted to submit metadata in the registry and have registry.show.funding=false in the metacatui.properties ...
- 01:16 PM Bug #7020 (Resolved): Series head resolution should use obsoletes field as part of determination
- 01:15 PM Bug #7020 (Resolved): Series head resolution should use obsoletes field as part of determination
- Details please see:
- 02:51 PM Revision 9712 (metacat): merge from 2.6 branch: changes to include expect header and validatesession method
- 11:35 AM Revision 9709 (metacat): merge from 2.6 branch: use AuthUtils to gather user group subjects
- 09:51 AM Revision 9706 (metacat): merge to trunk from 2.6 branch: action=validatesession can handle Authorization token
- 09:50 AM Revision 9705 (metacat): merge to trunk: debugging statements that were added in 2.6 branch
- 12:55 PM Bug #7018 (Closed): MNodeService().updateSystemMetadata() doesn't honor the MN certificate
- I've committed this to the 2.6.0 branch, merged to the trunk, and merged to the 2.6.0-alpha-2 branch. Should be done.
- 10:18 AM Bug #7018 (Closed): MNodeService().updateSystemMetadata() doesn't honor the MN certificate
- When calling MNStorage.updateSystemMetadata() with the Member Node cert (like CN=urn:node:ARCTIC, DC=dataone,DC=org),...
- 12:53 PM Revision 9700 (metacat): Merge changes from the 2.6.0 branch in MNodeService.allowUpdating() so it honors the localhost MN certificate.
- refs https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/7018
- 02:15 PM Revision 9698 (metacat): Process the noaa variant of isotc211.
- 11:34 AM Revision 9697 (metacat): Add the file from d1_cn_index_processor.
- 11:31 AM Revision 9696 (metacat): Add a new copy from d1_cn_index_processor.
- 12:14 PM Revision 9690 (metacat): merge from 2.6 branch: use AuthUtils to get group and equivalent identities rather than manually try to extract groups from subject info (can include incorrect groups for given primary subject). https://github.nceas.ucsb.edu/KNB/arctic-data/issues/163
- 11:56 AM Revision 9688 (metacat): merge from 2.6 branch: use group subject (not name) when translating Session.subjectInfo into group list for Metacat's DocumentImpl. https://github.nceas.ucsb.edu/KNB/arctic-data/issues/163
- 02:25 PM Revision 9683 (metacat): Add more information on the error message if the client's certificate is not trusted.
- 11:46 AM Revision 9675 (metacat): Change the tomcat.build.dir to /usr/share/tomcat7 in order to fix the compilation issue on Jenkins.
- 08:21 AM Revision 9673 (metacat): Merge the changes from the 2.6 branch into the trunk, fixing filename construction.
- refs https://github.nceas.ucsb.edu/KNB/arctic-data/issues/151
Also available in: Atom