From 05/08/2016 to 06/06/2016
- 04:51 PM Revision 9815 (metacat): Don't need to add "." for file name between the identifier and file extention in the getObject method.
- The v1 getExtension method includes '.'. But the v2 version doesn't include it.
- 11:58 AM Revision 9812 (metacat): Add small change to reset the content type of CSV files to text/csv when they are incorrectly set by Windows clients to an excel type. Addresses issues raised in Arctic Data ticket: https://github.nceas.ucsb.edu/KNB/arctic-data/issues/176.
- 12:39 PM Bug #7034 (Closed): Metacat always shows the https protocol on the dataone base url even it is configured without supporting ssl
- The change was committed to both the trunk and branch 2.7.
- 12:38 PM Bug #7034 (Closed): Metacat always shows the https protocol on the dataone base url even it is configured without supporting ssl
- Please see details on:
- 12:18 PM Revision 9809 (metacat): Use the method getContextURL rather than getSecureContextURL in the getCapacities method.
- So if the server doesn't support sll, the getCapacities will return a baseURL with http.
- 11:32 AM Bug #7033 (Resolved): Add external link to FGDC stylesheet
- See https://redmine.dataone.org/issues/7747
- 11:31 AM Bug #7032 (Resolved): Add ONEDCX stylesheet for D1 view service
- see https://redmine.dataone.org/issues/7686
- 10:34 AM Revision 9806 (metacat): render temporal periods and single dates. https://redmine.dataone.org/issues/7686
- 06:15 PM Revision 9805 (metacat): surround onedcx metdata display in form-horizontal section for more consistent layout with other metadata standards. https://redmine.dataone.org/issues/7686
- 03:53 PM Revision 9804 (metacat): place bounding coordinates in controls-well. https://redmine.dataone.org/issues/7686
- 03:31 PM Revision 9803 (metacat): Add a system property to pass maven home directory to maven call.
- 11:22 AM Revision 9798 (metacat): Added the release noe for 2.7.0
- 09:54 PM Revision 9797 (metacat): consolidate online access section. format xsl whitespace
- 04:20 PM Revision 9796 (metacat): Change the db upgrade script to 2.8.0
- 04:16 PM Revision 9795 (metacat): Add the version table to 2.8.0
- 04:15 PM Revision 9794 (metacat): Add a upgrade script for 2.8.0
- 04:12 PM Revision 9793 (metacat): Change it to 2.8.0 version.
- 04:11 PM Revision 9792 (metacat): Change it to 2.8.0 version.
- 04:10 PM Revision 9791 (metacat): Change the version to 2.8.0 snapshot.
- 04:08 PM Revision 9790 (metacat): Change the trunk to 2.8.0 version.
- 12:53 PM Revision 9788 (metacat): add rendering for onlink to FGDC xslt. https://redmine.dataone.org/issues/7747
- 12:33 PM Revision 9787 (metacat): add creators and online access sections for DCX. https://redmine.dataone.org/issues/7686
- 12:19 PM Revision 9786 (metacat): add first pass at DCX XSLT. https://redmine.dataone.org/issues/7686
- 11:25 AM Revision 9785 (metacat): merge from 2.6 branch: include multiple alternate identifiers in hidden form if there is an error that needs to be corrected and resubmitted.
- 01:56 PM Revision 9783 (metacat): correct two minor differences from 2.6 merge: formatId parameter for MetacatHandler and using AuthUtils for gathering group membership information.
- 09:45 AM Revision 9782 (metacat): use metacat ui 1.11.3 tag
- 09:23 AM Revision 9781 (metacat): Merge in changes from the 2.6.0 release.
- 09:01 AM Revision 9780 (metacat): Merge changes from the 2.6.0 release.
- 05:27 PM Bug #7030 (Closed): Add EML 2.1.1 to DC support for OAI provider
- Moving this to 2.7 target since we are planning on doing that release very soon anyway. The fix is in both the 2.6 br...
- 10:58 AM Bug #7030 (Closed): Add EML 2.1.1 to DC support for OAI provider
- Related to #7009 - I neglected to add support for EML to DC crosswalking.
- 11:11 AM Revision 9779 (metacat): merge from 2.6 branch: add support for EML 2.1.1 to DC crosswalking for OAI provider. https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/7030
- 03:47 PM Bug #7021 (Closed): "Award number is missing." error from the registry when registry.show.funding=false
- This is fixed in the register-dataset.cgi logic now. Thanks Lauren.
- 03:39 PM Bug #6980 (Closed): Login form template is appended at the end of Confirmation template received from registry
- 03:28 PM Bug #6955 (Closed): Error when submitting to registry
- Chris has substantially re-worked the party handling and I believe this can be closed.
- 03:25 PM Bug #6970 (Closed): MN.getPackage() omits data file extensions
- 03:24 PM Feature #7023 (Closed): Treat CHANGEPERMISSION the same as ALL
- All tests have been updated to reflect cascading permissions
- 11:43 AM Feature #7023 (In Progress): Treat CHANGEPERMISSION the same as ALL
- I've updated the 2.6 branch code to reflect this more relaxed interpretation of ACLs. I've also modified the access c...
- 10:39 AM Feature #7023 (Closed): Treat CHANGEPERMISSION the same as ALL
- To better conform with the DataONE access control model, we are going to treat the change permission the same as all ...
- 10:47 AM Revision 9729 (metacat): use correct Metacat API action for retrieving access control block
Also available in: Atom