From 11/02/2016 to 12/01/2016
- 11:20 AM Revision 10062 (metacat): Use a new class to overwrite the class RdfXmlSubprocessor in d1-processor since that one has a method to use solr http server directly.
- 10:24 AM Revision 10060 (metacat): merge changes from d1 indexing lib
- 01:35 AM Revision 10059 (metacat): Continue work on ISO XSLTs
- - We now have a template for CI_Citation
- I moved some templates into separate XSLTs
- Cleaned up overally structure...
- 12:52 AM Revision 10058 (metacat): Include the files that were totally supposed to go in the last commit
- 12:51 AM Revision 10057 (metacat): Continue work in ISO XSLT
- - Tweak how extents are displayed
- Start adding support for GML Polygons
- Restructure EX module templates and clean...
- 10:12 PM Revision 10056 (metacat): Continue work on ISO XSLT
- - Cleans up the root element to better match what we want in the end (looks like the EML XSLT)
- Switches a lot of ca...
- 11:40 AM Revision 10054 (metacat): Add a smart test when we set the file name for the header of "content-deposition":
- When the id doesn't end with the file extention, we set the file to be id+extension.
- 10:28 AM Revision 10050 (metacat): To set the content-deposition header, the cn will look the file name in the system metadata first.
- 07:01 PM Revision 10049 (metacat): Improve output of ISO XSLT
- 06:59 PM Revision 10048 (metacat): Hook ISO XSLT into view service
- 02:55 PM Revision 10047 (metacat): Fix issue in getDefaultReplicationPolicy.
- Previously, under some circumstances, a ReplicationPolicy was created but was missing the optional replicationAllowed...
- 05:22 PM Revision 10044 (metacat): Add code to testArchive, testSetAccessPolicy, testSetOwner and testSetReplicationPolicy on objects whose authoritative member node is v1 or v2 MNRead.
- 09:30 AM Revision 10043 (metacat): use "PLACEHOLDER" for annotation target rather than the actual attribute name value (for manual annotations added from spreadsheet).
- 05:26 PM Revision 10041 (metacat): Use the "MNRead" to replace "MNStorage" to determine the version of the MN.
Also available in: Atom