From 03/04/2017 to 04/02/2017
- 09:18 AM Bug #7178: MNodeService.getPackage() takes too long for large packages
- If you can figure out how to reference files rather than copy them, I FULLY support that! I suppose the MN.getPackage...
- 07:22 AM Bug #7178 (New): MNodeService.getPackage() takes too long for large packages
- When users click on the @Download All@ button in MetacatUI, we call @MN.getPackage()@ to zip up the members, create H...
- 12:55 PM Revision 10200 (metacat): Remove extra <table> HTML element that was causing rendering issues with the enumerated domain template
- 04:12 PM Revision 10199 (metacat): Add the method name and line number in the statment.
- 04:11 PM Revision 10198 (metacat): Add the method name and line number in the statement.
- 12:23 PM Task #7177 (New): Ensure Metacat runs on Tomcat 8
- I was working with Eva-Maria.Gerstner@senckenberg.de on an installation of Metacat 2.8.1 and we could not get Metacat...
- 03:09 PM Bug #7176 (Closed): Metacat-index RDF/XML subprocessor not populating prov_hasDerivations field
- The package https://dev.nceas.ucsb.edu/#view/urn:uuid:c7cda366-5658-4350-ba5a-8d2b84829f5d has one prov relationship ...
- 10:17 AM Revision 10194 (metacat): Fix a typo that was preventing dateTime attributes from rendering fully
- 11:55 AM Bug #7174 (Resolved): register-dataset.cgi fails when string matching on line 5830
- I tracked down the issue to an ASCII character in Alicia Cortéss name being set on the token_info hash. It is set via...
- 10:11 AM Bug #7174: register-dataset.cgi fails when string matching on line 5830
- Yes, thanks for catching that
- 10:07 AM Bug #7174: register-dataset.cgi fails when string matching on line 5830
- Where you say
> She WAS able to access the registry on arcticdata.io
Did you mean
> She WAS able to acces...
- 04:27 PM Bug #7174 (Resolved): register-dataset.cgi fails when string matching on line 5830
- PI Alicia Cortes was having an issue with accessing the registry on arcticdata.io. She WAS able to access the registr...
- 05:47 PM Revision 10191 (metacat): If EML physical/size/@unit isn't specified, assume its bytes
- Previously, if the unit attribute wasn't set on an EML physical size
element, the size showed up as just the number w...
- 10:27 AM Revision 10190 (metacat): include multiple creators for DOI test
- 04:58 PM Revision 10189 (metacat): add test to check if creator value is correctly being extracted from eml when registering with EZID. https://github.nceas.ucsb.edu/KNB/arctic-data/issues/143
- 04:22 PM Revision 10188 (metacat): extract EML creator[s] and use those names or organizations when registering DOI with EZID. https://github.nceas.ucsb.edu/KNB/arctic-data/issues/143
Also available in: Atom