From 07/02/2017 to 07/31/2017
- 04:41 PM Task #7204 (New): Use the ldaps protocal to connect the ldap server
- Current we use the StartTlsRequest to secure the connection between the Metacat and ldap server. The url for this con...
- 10:37 AM Revision 10374 (metacat): Move Additional Info in the EML stylesheet to after the keyword sets
- 07:25 AM Revision 10372 (metacat): Show the additionalInfo under Data Usage Rights to reflect the additional info collected in the Registry
- 04:23 PM Bug #7203: Improve D1NodeService.isAuthorized() performance
- I've re-ordered the authorization in @isAuthorized()@. Needs testing, and merging into the 2.8.x branch.
- 04:14 PM Bug #7203 (In Progress): Improve D1NodeService.isAuthorized() performance
- We're seeing poor performance in calls to @D1NodeService.isAuthorized()@ on https://arcticdata.io. When the system M...
- 04:19 PM Revision 10370 (metacat): Change isAuthorized() to prioritize user authz
- Re-order the calls to userHasPermission(), isAdminAuthorized(), and isAuthoritativeMNodeAdmin() such that the user au...
- 04:02 PM Bug #7200: Remove redundant alternate identifier form in register-dataset.cgi template
- I removed the duplicated code in @metacatui/entryForm.tmpl@. Just needs to be merged into the 2.8 branch.
- 06:16 PM Revision 10369 (metacat): Convert System.out.println() calls
- We've had these calls printing to the log on every REST call. Change them to a logger debug() level so we can filter ...
- 03:38 PM Bug #7201 (Closed): Some DataONE service packages not being reported
- Since MNQuery is optional on Metacat (operators can choose not install metacat-index), we only added the java code to...
Also available in: Atom