From 07/03/2013 to 08/01/2013
- 05:23 PM Bug #6044: Enable sub-text searching in Solr queries
- In researching this, it looks like we'll need to change the Solr schema to use a different type of analyzer than the ...
- 04:45 PM Bug #6044 (In Progress): Enable sub-text searching in Solr queries
- When submitting a search to the Solr index, we are only getting hits for whole-word searches. We want to be able to ...
- 04:43 PM Bug #6043 (Closed): Fix the broken event handling in the FeaturedDataView collapse boxes
- For the three featured data stripes on the index page, the abstract is revealed after clicking on the title. This wo...
- 04:36 PM Feature #5982: Plans page
- Removing the parent task
- 04:35 PM Feature #5982: Plans page
- Moving this to 1.1.0 since we don't have the plans plan worked out.
- 04:34 PM Task #5983 (Closed): Data management basics page
- Added the 'Getting started' section to the About page, which covers some basic data management points, and provides l...
- 04:32 PM Task #5981 (Closed): About template and view
- The About template is done.
- 04:31 PM Story #5952 (Closed): Add static content pages for About, Tools, etc.
- The About and Tools pages have decent static content. We're holding off on the Plans page.
- 05:40 PM Feature #5946 (Closed): Design and implement query support for SOLR
- First pass at the SOLR-based search is complete
- 05:37 PM Story #6041 (Closed): Search UI enhancements
- This a tracker for additional search features we want to add when time allows.
- 05:34 PM Story #6017 (Closed): Update and deploy EMLParser webapp using new KNB look and feel
- I've made this webapp more generic (no KNB branding) and added a war target to the EML build.
To build this war, u...
- 05:33 PM Story #6015 (Closed): Update EML specification pages to use new KNB look and feel
- These docs have their KNB branding removed and are now being built into the emlparser.war file in the EML project (SV...
- 09:40 AM Story #6015 (In Progress): Update EML specification pages to use new KNB look and feel
- Using the ExternalView.js to render a deployed set of the EML spec. Allows us to wrap the mostly-generic EML guide wi...
- 10:30 AM Story #5947 (Closed): Graphical prototype of the Metacat UI interface
- all sub-tasks are complete
- 10:30 AM Story #6016 (Closed): Update and deploy main Morpho page in new KNB site
- General overview and download links are now included in #tools/morpho
- 12:11 PM Feature #5948 (Closed): Implement Metadata view page(s)
- Felling good about this one now! the ORE ids are used only if we can locate a resourceMap pid. This is done with an a...
- 05:41 PM Feature #5948: Implement Metadata view page(s)
- Switched to the "printall" display module so there are no links to view the entity/attribute details. This is a long ...
- 11:36 AM Task #5965 (Closed): Featured data display
- First pass is done. I'm sure there will be comments about the selections and the styling...
- 03:20 PM Feature #5961 (Closed): Implement user authentication and display
- Integrated the login with the nav bar -- now displaying the user's full name (from Metacat) when they are authenticat...
- 09:21 AM Feature #5961 (In Progress): Implement user authentication and display
- I have the login working with both the Perl registry and the Metacat servlet. It's rather complex, but ends up workin...
- 10:02 AM Story #5952 (In Progress): Add static content pages for About, Tools, etc.
- 09:25 AM Feature #5954 (Closed): Design general header/footer layout
- We have a reasonable take on a header and footer now. See the graffle design document.
- 09:25 AM Feature #5955 (Closed): Design and implement graphical look and feel for KNB skin
- For now we have a decent look and feel based on a modified bootstrap layout. This could all be altered / polished / ...
- 09:23 AM Task #5964 (Closed): Results display
- We are already implementing this....
- 09:14 AM Task #5981 (In Progress): About template and view
- Add content to the About template and use it in the AboutView. It has boilerplate at the moment.
- 09:11 AM Task #5969 (Closed): Metadata package display layout and design
- The metadata sections (general and details) are laid out in the graffle design document.
- 09:10 AM Task #5966 (Closed): Sidebar layout and design
- The sidebar is laid out in the graffle design document.
- 09:09 AM Task #5967 (Closed): Header layout and design
- The header is laid out in the graffle design document, along with the navbar.
- 09:08 AM Task #5968 (Closed): Footer layout and design
- Footer is laid out in the graffle design document.
- 09:07 AM Task #5978 (Closed): Design logo
- I've added a number of logo possibilities to the graffle design document. None seem quite right, but may be starting...
- 09:05 AM Bug #6036 (Works For Me): Registry submission results in blank page
- I've since AJAXified this and it has been working great for me.
Of course it would be good to have another person ...
- 08:56 AM Task #5971: Implement and test record sorting
- There is a default sort of "title description" and then a sort of the Most Recent canned search using "dateUploaded d...
- 08:52 AM Task #5973 (In Progress): Update pager widget on bottom of resultset listing to always show current page
- There are previous and next buttons, but no page numbers (1,2,3,4,5....n).
I'm thinking that no more than 10 numbe...
- 08:47 AM Task #5974 (Closed): Refactor D1Proxy intermediary to only be used when not directly querying the local Metacat
- While the proxy remains available, it is no longer used by default. We assume the request goes directly to the same h...
- 08:44 AM Bug #5996 (Rejected): Clicking on Featured Data link twice causes results to not display
- There is no featured data link now. Search has been totally refactored so I suspect this is no longer an issue ('cour...
- 08:42 AM Feature #5962 (Closed): Implement router class for handling URL routing
- This is being done in JavaScipt using Backbone Router extension (UIRouter is our class).
we define routes for things...
- 08:40 AM Feature #5948 (In Progress): Implement Metadata view page(s)
- Final tweaks needed include:
-Making sure any links inside the metadata detail view do not jump us out of the metaca...
- 08:37 AM Feature #6018 (Closed): Determine proper URI for EML document display
- The Metacat MN view service is: ...
- 08:34 AM Task #6037 (Closed): Implement EML view page
- These XSLTs are in the metacat project under the metacatui skin.
- 08:33 AM Feature #5960 (Closed): Implement Most Recent Data query and display
- Now showing entries with dateUploaded within the past month.
- 09:01 AM Bug #6012 (Closed): Ensure all UTF-8 characters display correctly in query results
- This was an issue with the DataONEProxy class using a default encoding for the response.getWriter(). By explicitly se...
- 01:18 PM Feature #6020 (Closed): Integrate metacat-ui build with main Metacat build
- Now pulling from Github clone of the datadepot repo.
- 10:15 AM Task #6037 (Closed): Implement EML view page
- No nested tables -- divs for all!
- 06:12 PM Bug #6036: Registry submission results in blank page
- Tried the registry form as described in #5951. The form looks great, but when I submit it, all I see is a blank page...
- 06:09 PM Bug #6036 (Works For Me): Registry submission results in blank page
- 06:03 PM Feature #6020: Integrate metacat-ui build with main Metacat build
- We need to open access to the datadepot git repo in order to pull the resources from that project into metacat.
- 06:00 PM Feature #5950 (Closed): Implement data package download
- First version of this is ready in Metacat trunk.
- 05:57 PM Feature #5951 (Closed): Re-style perl data registry to match MetacatUI
- DONE! Please check out the deployed version on:
- 05:35 PM Feature #5951 (In Progress): Re-style perl data registry to match MetacatUI
- First pass on the following is done (only tweaks needed):
-Entry form (took the better part of a day)
- 01:10 PM Feature #6032 (In Progress): Add schema.org dataset annotations to dataset views
- The current view page is envisioned as an HTML representation of a data set. Adding in RDFa tags using the schema.or...
- 10:54 AM Feature #5950 (In Progress): Implement data package download
- Aside from adding rendered metadata to the package, this is ready for group review.
Outstanding issues that I see:
- 10:50 AM Feature #6014 (In Progress): Implement publish DOI action
- There are a few outstanding things to be resolved:
* When someone publishes and existing datapackage, their Metacat ...
- 10:40 AM Task #6024 (Closed): Wire-up the MN.publish() method to a REST endpoint
- Now included in MNResourceHandler. Note that it defaults to DOI as the identifier scheme.
- 09:48 AM Feature #6019 (Closed): Implement "get view" service as a REST endpoint
- First pass at the service aspect of this is complete. This does not include the actual XSLTs required to return struc...
- 09:47 AM Task #6029 (Rejected): Implement MN.listViews()
- Let's revisit this some other time -- not sure how this would be beneficial to clients. UIs would typically not be dy...
- 09:51 PM Task #6026 (Closed): Implement MN.getPackage()
- 06:10 PM Task #6028 (Closed): Wire-up the MN.view() method to a REST endpoint
- This is done - even i we decide to completely rewrite the transformer in the MN implementation, this part stays the s...
- 04:37 PM Task #6029 (Rejected): Implement MN.listViews()
- To match the MN.query() paradigm in which supported queryEngine types can be listed on the MN, we should list support...
- 04:35 PM Task #6028 (Closed): Wire-up the MN.view() method to a REST endpoint
- After discussion w/cjones, we are targeting:...
- 12:31 PM Task #6027 (Closed): Wire-up the MN.getPackage() method to a REST endpoint
- This is now in trunk.
- 11:45 AM Feature #5950: Implement data package download
- For reference, there is this draft architecture spec: http://mule1.dataone.org/ArchitectureDocs-current/design/DataPa...
- 11:09 AM Task #6027 (Closed): Wire-up the MN.getPackage() method to a REST endpoint
- 11:07 AM Task #6026 (Closed): Implement MN.getPackage()
- To return a Bagit zip serialization of the package. Include an entry for each object in the package:
- 10:06 PM Task #6025 (Closed): Include publish DOI in the UI
- There should be a UI option for users when they want to publish an existing package. They need to have update rights ...
- 10:04 PM Task #6024 (Closed): Wire-up the MN.publish() method to a REST endpoint
- What should the endpoint be?
- 10:00 PM Task #6023 (Closed): Implement a new MN.publish() method
- This publishes an existing object using a DOI.
Also available in: Atom