From 08/25/2014 to 09/23/2014
- 04:19 PM Task #6604 (Resolved): State provenance in the search results
- Add a statement to the search result list for search result items that have provenance relationships to other dataset...
- 04:16 PM Feature #6603 (New): Display related datasets at the bottom of the Metadata View
- The bottom of the Metadata view will contain a list of datasets that are somehow related via provenance to the curren...
- 04:11 PM Task #6602 (Resolved): Add provenance statements underneath entity thumnails & details in the Metadata View
- See the screenshot mockup attached to #6566.
Add statements made up of provenance triples such as "This table was ...
- 04:09 PM Task #6601 (Rejected): Display code previews as thumbnails in the Metadata View
- Display a preview of code as a thumbnail in the Metadata view, similar to how image thumbnails will be displayed (#65...
- 04:07 PM Task #6600 (Rejected): Display a data table preview thumnail in the Metadata view
- Display a preview of the data as a thumbnail in the Metadata view, similar to how image thumbnails will be displayed ...
- 04:05 PM Task #6599 (New): Display image thumbnails in the Metadata View
- Currently images are displayed at almost full size. The images should instead be contained within a thumbnail div so ...
- 03:57 PM Story #6598 (Resolved): Add Provenance to the DataCatalog and Metadata views
- 03:56 PM Task #6566 (Feedback): Design how derived datasets will look in search results and the metadata view
- Some mockups have been done, two of which are attached, and reviewed by the NCEAS dev team and the DataONE Sem-prov P...
- 03:53 PM Bug #6397 (Resolved): About view is not rendering in IE 8
- I made some IE 8 compatibility changes that fixed this problem.
- 03:51 PM Feature #6412 (Resolved): Create print-friendly version for PDFs of rendered metadata
- 03:26 PM Bug #6526 (Resolved): Can't open https://knb.ecoinformatics.org on IE 8
- 09:59 AM Feature #6514 (Resolved): Retrieve facets of the geohashes for all search results and map those facets
- 03:28 PM Feature #6597 (Resolved): Display a map marker icon for each geographic region in a dataset in the search results list
- 12:43 PM Task #6570 (Resolved): Display the marker and its infowindow when a dataset is hovered on in the list
- 08:03 AM Task #6569 (Resolved): Map markers for most results when the number found is less than a certain threshold
- For now, the map will draw a marker when there is only 1 result for that geohash tile.
The Map Model can be chang...
- 07:26 AM Bug #6585 (Resolved): Temporal coverage chart fails in the Stats View when there is no temporal data coverage
- This error was being caused when the index had no values for the field beginDate. The Stats Model now just uses the e...
- 04:32 PM Task #6561 (Resolved): Allow different map options for different themes
- A Map model now exists to set various map options such as tile color and border, tile label color, the option to draw...
- 04:15 PM Bug #6563 (Resolved): Return to Page 1 when user zooms in on map
- See https://github.com/NCEAS/metacatui/commit/56bba44635e648537154e711d5997c5f694686cb
- 03:52 PM Feature #6573 (Resolved): Expand Not Found error message on metadata view
- The error message now reads:
Nothing was found for one or more of the following reasons:
The content was removed ...
- 01:55 PM Feature #6552 (Resolved): Truncate the ID in the package contents table in Metadata View
- Changed the CSS of each theme to cut off IDs with an ellipsis.
- 01:33 PM Bug #6541 (Resolved): "Details" links from package contents tables do not work (no associated anchor tag)
- The "Details" link does not get inserted when the metadata does not have "Other Entity" details.
The "Details" anc...
- 07:53 AM Bug #6480 (Resolved): Google Maps API fails often
- These Gmap errors were occurring because the app would define the GMaps URL in the Require configuration, then would ...
- 04:27 PM Feature #6590 (Resolved): Use geohash feature in the dataone theme
- The Dataone theme now uses the same DataCatalogView as other themes, including the geohash feature. The Search model ...
Also available in: Atom