From 02/03/2015 to 03/04/2015
- 05:15 PM Task #6605: Use "entity name" from the metadata for the title of the data details
- Be sure to use the filename or entity name in the tabular listing of the data files as well. We used to display file...
- 04:13 PM Task #6650 (Resolved): Draw a provenance flow chart in the Metadata and MetadataIndex views
- 01:48 PM Task #6685 (Resolved): Add List Mode/Map Mode controls to the new map search design
- Add a control that allows the user to expand the list and hide the map (i.e. list mode) in the new map design.
- 10:14 AM Task #6683 (In Progress): Create responsive styling for the prov charts
- 10:01 AM Task #6682 (New): Add tooltip to provenance features for more info
- Add a small tooltip to provenance features for more information about what these features mean. Possibly link to a pa...
- 10:41 AM Feature #6680 (Resolved): Clear the client's cache when releasing new versions of MetacatUI
- All stylesheets and custom scripts, and most images are now loaded with a URL argument equal to the MetacatUI version...
- 09:51 AM Feature #6680 (Resolved): Clear the client's cache when releasing new versions of MetacatUI
- It looks like RequireJS can cache bust with some confirguraiton: http://requirejs.org/docs/api.html#config
- 09:45 AM Bug #6679: Relative links in the External View may not be correct on KNB
- See ticket #11015 on Web RT for how this was discovered; http://support.nceas.ucsb.edu/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=11015
- 09:42 AM Bug #6679 (Resolved): Relative links in the External View may not be correct on KNB
- Links with relative URLs are not working correctly in the External View in the KNB because they will be relative to h...
- 02:56 PM Feature #6675 (Resolved): Use the dataset citation as the document title on the metadata view
- The app now has the capability to change the document title at any time. The Metadata View will change the title to t...
- 01:17 PM Feature #6675 (Resolved): Use the dataset citation as the document title on the metadata view
- 01:16 PM Bug #6674 (Resolved): Do not display the "Preview" button in the download contents table for the current metadata row
- 04:43 PM Task #6673 (Resolved): Collapse the prov chart after its height exceeds a certain amount
- If a prov chart has a lot of nodes, it can get very tall and can exceed the height of its accompanying sections (e.g....
- 04:37 PM Task #6653 (Resolved): Show the citation and relevant provenance of the dataset when the provenance chart nodes are moused over
- The ProvStatementView will now create a list of statements/sentences that describe the relevant prov trace in plain-E...
- 11:05 AM Task #6632: Display the Member Node logo in the Metadata View in the DataONE theme
- Logos for all of the existing Member Nodes can be seen online here:
- 10:54 AM Task #6632: Display the Member Node logo in the Metadata View in the DataONE theme
- Store the MN logos in MetacatUI for now until they can be dynamically retrieved from the DataONE API.
- 10:52 AM Feature #6672 (Resolved): Collapse the download contents table when there are more than ~20 objects in the package.
- Display a "+X others" link in the last row of the table that will expand the table completely.
- 10:48 AM Feature #6671 (Resolved): Change citation format
- Change the citation format to:
Creator (PublicationYear): Title. Publisher. Identifier.
The publisher will be...
- 03:01 PM Task #6449: First year label on X-axis of line charts does not display
- Putting this in the backlogs due to low priority....
- 02:57 PM Task #6515 (Resolved): Deploy the NCEAS MetacatUI theme on data.nceas.ucsb.edu
- 02:50 PM Bug #6669 (Resolved): rightsHolder query for "MyPackages" has a misplaced "+" character
- 02:47 PM Task #6652 (Resolved): Show a list of data packages (as citations) that are in the prov trace when the provenance icon in the search result list is moused over
- I changed the search view so that the result row has a simple hover tooltip that displays how many derivations and ho...
- 02:41 PM Task #6668 (Resolved): Show some basic info from the index when a data object in the prov chart has no science metadata
- 10:41 AM Task #6668 (Resolved): Show some basic info from the index when a data object in the prov chart has no science metadata
- 01:03 PM Bug #6667 (Closed): My Packages link uses incorrect query format
- Lauren fixed in the 1.6 branch and cut a 1.6.4 release (after a try at 1.6.3 that needed more modifications). Deploye...
- 08:18 AM Bug #6667 (Closed): My Packages link uses incorrect query format
- I was looking into a help request about a user's packages not showing up for her, turns out the query has some incorr...
- 12:41 PM Feature #6664 (New): Store the resource map ID of the selected dataset in the SolrResult model and retrieve it in the Metadata View
- Right now if a user selects a dataset from the search results list and gets routed to the Metadata View, the Package ...
- 11:18 AM Task #6652: Show a list of data packages (as citations) that are in the prov trace when the provenance icon in the search result list is moused over
- The metadata documents will have two new fields : "hasSources" and "hasDerivations" so that the Search view can deter...
- 03:29 PM Task #6659 (Resolved): Add in ID filter
- 12:15 PM Bug #6657 (Resolved): App navigates to /#page/X instead of /#data/page/X
- I was able to recreate this error in themes in which the router renders a view when there is no hash string in the UR...
- 11:44 AM Feature #6661 (Resolved): Add MetacatUI version to the meta tags
- It would be nice to look at the markup for a deployed MetacatUI app and find the version number somewhere. The meta t...
Also available in: Atom