From 03/09/2015 to 04/07/2015
- 01:23 PM Bug #6713: "Sign In" in the navigation bar still shows after logging in
- I haven't been able to recreate this after many tries so I will push the target version back to at least 1.7.0 since ...
- 09:33 AM Bug #6713: "Sign In" in the navigation bar still shows after logging in
- I noticed this in the KNB theme, so probably applies to all themes except DataONE.
- 12:02 PM Bug #6611 (Resolved): Make sure #signup view works with Windows 7+Mozilla.
- 05:13 PM Bug #6713: "Sign In" in the navigation bar still shows after logging in
- Which theme?
- 03:10 PM Bug #6713 (Resolved): "Sign In" in the navigation bar still shows after logging in
- The user is logged-in but their account menu does not display in the navigation bar. This only happens sometimes.
- 04:45 PM Bug #6714 (Resolved): URL is not being updated when different Registry View stages are rendered
- When the URL does not update the navgation can break. Example:
* User logs out, then logs back in and gets redirec...
- 10:20 AM Bug #6611: Make sure #signup view works with Windows 7+Mozilla.
- Another issue with Firefox signup was reported today. She was using Firefox v. 36.0.4.
I will bump this issue up to...
- 04:04 PM Task #6712 (New): Consider a two-column layout on each side of the prov chart to better show the flow of data and programs
- Based on feedback from Bertram and CIT mtg in SBA
- 04:03 PM Task #6711 (New): Add back button for prov trace
- May want to incorporate this into the already-existing breadcrumbs
- 04:02 PM Task #6710 (New): Have left-right swiping animation as the user navigates the prov trace
- Nothin too fancy, but get the point across....
- 04:00 PM Task #6709 (New): Show a broader view of the provenance trace in a pop-up window
- Where the user can view multiple generations of the prov chart at once. The provenance trace/chart would be simplifie...
- 03:58 PM Task #6708 (Resolved): Differentiate the prov chart nodes in some way from each other
- When there are 25 sources in a prov chart, it is difficult to visually distinguish one data object from another, requ...
- 03:56 PM Feature #6707 (Resolved): Display images in the prov chart circles and the prov chart popovers
- Based on feedback during the prov UI demo at CIT mtg in SBA
- 03:39 PM Feature #6706: Add provenance fields to the online registry
- The options will be simple relative to the DataONE provenance R and Matlab clients. There can be a field for the user...
- 03:36 PM Feature #6706 (New): Add provenance fields to the online registry
- 06:26 PM Feature #6705 (New): Find mapped identities when doing actions involving authentication
- 05:39 PM Bug #6704 (Resolved): Creator filter "me" is not displaying in the filter list when "My Packages" link is clicked
- 05:37 PM Task #6703 (Resolved): Dropdown menu from username in upper-right gets cut off screen
- As demonstrated in the CIT mtg with Margaret.
- 04:01 PM Bug #6656 (Rejected): Download contents table does not display for obsoleted versions of metadata
- This seems to be working okay now. It may have been fixed when I made some changes to the package model and table vie...
- 03:50 PM Feature #6696 (Resolved): Clicking on the icons in the result row should not direct user to the Metadata View
- Updated in 1.6 and master branch.
- 09:33 AM Feature #6696 (Resolved): Clicking on the icons in the result row should not direct user to the Metadata View
- 02:53 PM Bug #6695 (Resolved): Back button is not displaying
- I fixed the bug in 1.6 and master to display the back link and I also added some more detailed breadcrumbs to the Met...
- 09:40 AM Bug #6695: Back button is not displaying
- The back button does not display sometimes in the Metadata View as well, after looking at 1.6.5
- 09:29 AM Bug #6695 (Resolved): Back button is not displaying
- We have a back button in the metadata view but it is not rendering in the MetadataIndexView (DataONE theme)
- 10:17 AM Bug #6699 (New): Prompt asks for credentials in Chrome on Android 4.4.2
- When I navigate to search.test.dataone.org and KNB in Chrome 41.0.2272.94 on my phone (Android 4.4.2), I get a prompt...
- 09:49 AM Feature #6698 (New): Look at sorting by relevancy features in Solr
- 09:48 AM Task #6694 (In Progress): UX evaluation
- * There are no links or breadcrumbs on the site. When the user opens the metadata, for instance, there is no way to g...
- 09:19 AM Task #6694: UX evaluation
- Thanks Rachel, these are some good comments. The MetacatUI installed on https://altsearch.dataone.org is the old 1.6 ...
- 07:19 AM Task #6694 (Resolved): UX evaluation
- * There are no links or breadcrumbs on the site. When the user opens the metadata, for instance, there is no way to ...
- 09:38 AM Feature #6697 (Resolved): Add tooltip for each filter type
- 03:20 PM Bug #6692 (Resolved): Preview button does not work when the ids of objects have colons in them
- 10:55 AM Bug #6692 (Resolved): Preview button does not work when the ids of objects have colons in them
- The colons mess up the jQuery API syntax so we will need to replace colons with a hyphen to escape them
- 03:19 PM Bug #6693 (Resolved): Google maps are being styled like thumbnail images so they are too small
- 10:56 AM Bug #6693 (Resolved): Google maps are being styled like thumbnail images so they are too small
- 09:19 AM Feature #6244 (Resolved): Show progress icon while views are loading
- 09:19 AM Feature #6210 (Rejected): Add map to SNAP theme
- with as few datasets that will be uploaded to the SNAP repository, a map isn't really necessary or interesting
- 09:19 AM Feature #6661 (Resolved): Add MetacatUI version to the meta tags
- I killed two birds with one stone and made the MetacatUI version the unique url argument to tag onto the end of most ...
- 09:15 AM Feature #6671 (Resolved): Change citation format
- 09:15 AM Bug #6674 (Resolved): Do not display the "Preview" button in the download contents table for the current metadata row
- 10:08 AM Task #6683 (In Progress): Create responsive styling for the prov charts
- A prerequisite to making the prov charts responsive is making the entire Metadata view responsive.
- 04:53 PM Task #6550 (Resolved): Display images as thumbnails
- 03:01 PM Task #6691 (Resolved): Provenance Statements list duplicate IDs when navigating from the data search to the metadata view
- Changed the PackageModel defaults to a function instead of a reference to an object, so that it is reset properly wit...
- 10:19 AM Task #6691 (Resolved): Provenance Statements list duplicate IDs when navigating from the data search to the metadata view
- But there are no duplicates when just navigating to the metadata view directly
- 09:37 AM Bug #6689 (Resolved): Ensure "My Packages" link works as expected in DataONE theme
- This is related to issue #6669. The search template holds the rightsHolder filter element and hides it when the filte...
- 08:36 AM Feature #6688 (Resolved): Add "sign in" button to DataONE theme
- uncommented sign in link in the dataone theme and used the CN portal -> CILogon -> original page route for this.
- 03:43 PM Bug #6690 (Resolved): Preview links in download contents table not working
- 03:42 PM Task #6605 (Resolved): Use "entity name" from the metadata for the title of the data details
- 11:05 AM Task #6605: Use "entity name" from the metadata for the title of the data details
- Make this change in 1.6.5 (for OHI team)
- 08:15 AM Bug #6689 (Resolved): Ensure "My Packages" link works as expected in DataONE theme
- I added the ability for MetacatUI to check the authentication status of the user through CILogon as well as the tradi...
- 08:12 AM Feature #6688 (Resolved): Add "sign in" button to DataONE theme
- When I log in to the CN portal and then search that CN for packages I can see the user icon with my CILogon DN and "m...
Also available in: Atom