From 08/31/2015 to 09/29/2015
- 03:15 PM Bug #6545 (Resolved): The loading message for the Publish action in MetadataView looks odd in the default theme
- 10:01 AM Task #6804 (Resolved): Get personal information from ORCID identifier
- We just display the user's full name at the moment - not sure if anything else is necessary - the DataONE portal retu...
- 03:17 PM Task #6844 (Resolved): Don't list yourself in the map identities autocomplete list
- It just doesnt make sense
- 09:56 AM Task #6735 (Resolved): Generate a new API token on the user profile
- The user profile now has a "copy" button that copies the token to the user's clipboard, using the <a href="https://gi...
- 12:31 PM Feature #6843 (New): Query NCEAS admin db for current projects for Registry and custom filter tools
- Two applications:
The NCEAS theme has a registry for working group participants to upload their data. The working ...
- 11:22 AM Feature #6842 (New): Create more intelligent breadcrumbs
- Only in UI development does "intelligent breadcrumbs" make sense --- but yes, right now the breadcrumbs are just disp...
- 05:57 PM Feature #6839: Metadata View should display nested packages
- Looks great, Lauren. Let's ship it.
I think we still need to discuss the prominence of the leading citation (an...
- 04:47 PM Feature #6839: Metadata View should display nested packages
- Nested tables are now collapsed - See latest version here: https://dev.nceas.ucsb.edu/#view/chi_meta3.1.1
- 02:17 PM Feature #6839 (Resolved): Metadata View should display nested packages
- 01:21 PM Feature #6839: Metadata View should display nested packages
- Made some of those styling changes and used the phrasing "Related data sets" instead of "referenced" after getting fe...
- 12:23 PM Feature #6839: Metadata View should display nested packages
- The prototype looks great. I was thinking more about the new display of packages after our call, and I have a few mo...
- 08:40 AM Feature #6839 (In Progress): Metadata View should display nested packages
- 08:38 AM Feature #6840 (Resolved): Render the Metadata View when a package ID is passed
- 08:37 AM Feature #6841 (Resolved): Find entity detail sections in the metadata doc if ID is not found
- Use other intelligent methods to find the file names of data objects in the Metadata doc - right now we just search f...
- 05:04 PM Feature #6840 (Resolved): Render the Metadata View when a package ID is passed
- Right now the Metadata View just works for metadata ids and data ids but not packages.
- 10:50 AM Feature #6839 (Resolved): Metadata View should display nested packages
- If a package is uploaded to Metacat/DataONE and it aggregates another package, the Metadata View should display this ...
Also available in: Atom