From 02/21/2002 to 03/22/2002
- 01:59 PM Bug #410: need to use more descriptive relationships in building triple statements
- Triples are now created with "human-readable" relationship phrases that indicate
just what the triple is for; e.g.
- 01:53 PM Bug #351: access control for added data&metadata
- Access control info for the overall datapackage is now used for any newly added
- 09:49 AM Bug #446 (Resolved): itislib taxonomic synonym lookup fails
- The itislib library no longer successfully returns synonyms from the ITIS*CA web
interface. Need to determine what ...
- 09:46 AM Bug #410: need to use more descriptive relationships in building triple statements
- Discussions at NCEAS on 3/13/2002 indicated that using sentences for
relationships is highly desired for user readabi...
- 11:38 AM Bug #397: editor resizes very slowly
- Editor resizing speeded up; first displayed without changing layout. A second
process then redraws to better match th...
- 11:35 AM Bug #402: can't update data files in current Morpho UI
- Ability to edit data while displayed in a table and then then submit those
changes is now enabled.
- 11:31 AM Bug #201: add https support to client framework
- Various requirements for HTTPS on the client side have been added to Morpho, but
not tested. Need to get an HTTPS ver...
- 03:56 PM Bug #402: can't update data files in current Morpho UI
- In attempting to update data files, it was discovered that Metacat apparently
does not allow a simple version increme...
- 12:01 PM Bug #439 (Resolved): Table Popup menu options should also appear in application menu
- Popup menu selections that appear with right click should also appear in
persistent application menu. This is partic...
- 09:00 AM Bug #438: Intermittent Version Numbering Problem
- Further study of this bug shows that it probably happens when a document other
than the dataset doc is edited. The ed...
- 12:01 PM Bug #438: Intermittent Version Numbering Problem
- The observation about transaction support is also something we have recognized
as a need for Metacat. Bug 213 descri...
- 11:16 AM Bug #438 (Resolved): Intermittent Version Numbering Problem
- If one creates a datapackage and then repeatedly changes one of the documents in
the package (e.g. the eml-access do...
- 03:03 PM Bug #426: data package displays wrong info
- fixed by moving initialization of string variables inside the originator loop.
- 02:36 PM Bug #424: Memory Problems with Big DataPackages
- JVM now set to ask for 128M of memory rather than the default of 64M. This
should solve most memory problems for mach...
- 02:35 PM Bug #423: Change Default to Use TextImport Wizard
- default choice changed
- 02:34 PM Bug #397: editor resizes very slowly
- Resizing delays due to recalculation of nested panels. A change in the code now
resizes immediately and then updates ...
- 02:29 PM Bug #389: editable grid confusing in text import wizard
- Data table has been modified so that grid cells are no longer editable
- 02:29 PM Bug #370: xml output contains incorrect leading space
- Extra leading space eliminated
- 02:24 PM Bug #369: unnecessary menus in text import wizard
- menu and toolbar have been removed. DataPackage wizard now has a checkbox to
indicate that a datafile should be used ...
- 02:19 PM Bug #388: Column Definition field header in wrong place
- fixed in new TextImportWizardLayout
- 02:18 PM Bug #376: Allow the user to enter code definitions
- The simple list of distinct items in a column has been replaced by a 2 column
table so that code definitions can be e...
- 02:16 PM Bug #353: Text Import Wizard does not allow Min/Max input
- Min and Max input fields added to TextImportWizard
Also available in: Atom