From 03/04/2003 to 04/02/2003
- 02:07 PM Bug #1029 (Resolved): Exported eml2 docs have old ids
- Currently, the id given to eml2 packages is the same as the 'old' emlbeta6
packages. At a minimum, the version numbe...
- 02:04 PM Bug #1028: eml2 converter does not have current metacat url
- xsl:param added to set metacatURL when the transformation is carried out.
- 02:03 PM Bug #1028 (Resolved): eml2 converter does not have current metacat url
- EML2 converter uses a online reference to metacat url for referencing package
data. The reference is hardcoded and s...
- 12:22 PM Bug #1027: Need a Preferences Dialog within Morpho
- Preferences dialog has been added to set metacatURL, L&F, debug level, and log
settings in the config file
- 12:21 PM Bug #1027 (Resolved): Need a Preferences Dialog within Morpho
- With the use of multiple metacats, we need the ability to set the metacatURL
from within Morpho rather than having t...
- 12:17 PM Bug #940: need large performance enhancements
- A number of corrections have been made to speed up the display of newly opened
datapackages. These include removing a...
- 12:08 PM Bug #1026: Add EMLBeta6 to EML2 translator to Morpho
- XSLT transformations can be called up in a new 'Export' dialog. Process works on
Windows, but there is currently a pr...
- 12:06 PM Bug #1026 (Resolved): Add EMLBeta6 to EML2 translator to Morpho
- XSL transformation modules have been created to translate an emlbeta6 package to
an eml2 document have been created....
- 11:58 AM Bug #1025 (Resolved): Window lockup after long inactivity
- Matt Jones reported that when multiple Morpho windows were on screen, the entire
application 'locked-up' after the s...
- 11:54 AM Bug #1009: Problem with non-ascii characters
- The problem was traced to Windows characters outside the normal ASCII range
pasted into Morpho fields. The characters...
- 11:45 AM Bug #1009: Problem with non-ascii characters
- *** Bug 1015 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 11:45 AM Bug #1015: problems with 'special' characters
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 1009 ***
- 03:40 PM Bug #1016 (Resolved): System Identifier problems in DOCTYPE
- The system identifiers inserted in the DOCTYPE element of beta6 eml modules
created by Morpho are not always meaning...
- 03:33 PM Bug #1015 (Resolved): problems with 'special' characters
- One of the students entering KNB data copied/pasted latitude/longitude
information from a Word document in a deg/min...
- 02:25 PM Bug #1009 (Resolved): Problem with non-ascii characters
- One of the students entering data added a bounding geographic lat/long value as
deg/minutes/seconds, using the speci...
Also available in: Atom