From 08/02/2005 to 08/31/2005
- 10:25 AM Bug #2169: Table display in Morpho is slow when many columns involved
- A major cause of this problem is in the section of code that builds the header
of the data table (i.e. column name, u...
- 04:13 PM Bug #2169: Table display in Morpho is slow when many columns involved
- Increase in table load time seems to increase non-linearly as the number of
columns increases. Some sample load time...
- 03:39 PM Bug #2170 (New): editor returns to different table than the one being edited after clicking ok
- When making changes in a table while using the Morpho editor and then clicking
ok to return to the Data Package I do...
- 09:30 AM Bug #2169: Table display in Morpho is slow when many columns involved
- 08/12/05 checked opening the table in Morpho again today and it took 10 minutes
with the processor running at maximum...
- 04:07 PM Bug #2169 (Resolved): Table display in Morpho is slow when many columns involved
- A table with 176 columns but only 45 records took so long to open that I thought
Morpho had frozen. After 10 minutes...
- 05:03 PM Bug #2166 (New): 1.6.0RC1: Saving to network when a previous version was deleted from network
- If a local data package is saved to the network, and the network copied
subsequently deleted from the network, savin...
- 01:45 PM Bug #2165 (Resolved): Password appears in log file (stderr.log)
- The password I used to log onto the KNB in Morpho appeared in the log file
Also available in: Atom