From 03/31/2010 to 04/29/2010
- 05:02 PM Bug #4364: Convert otherEntity from registry to dataTable
- I'm wading through the various wizard screens to get the workflow to make sense. Almost there.
The basic gist is thi...
- 02:04 PM Bug #4963: seems not to save the .xml file
- Morpho did save the xml file, just not how I expected, not being a Morpho expert.
Now I realize Morpho saves the EML...
- 11:42 AM Bug #4963: seems not to save the .xml file
- When morpho saves a eml doc to local system, it doesn't save as .xml file. The saved file is hidden to the user.
- 11:35 AM Bug #4963 (New): seems not to save the .xml file
- After investing hours creating a new data package with 4 tables, it would be reassuring to actually have some verific...
- 01:38 PM Bug #3473: allow user to attach, replace, or delete data table on existing entity description
- "Data->Replace Current Data Table..." presents a dialog where you can select a different local data file.
The file is...
- 11:25 AM Bug #4962 (New): data csv import: add "same as last column" button
- Feature request.
For version 1.8. (Bugzilla only goes up to vers. 1.7)
After auto-importing a data table...
- 11:20 AM Bug #4961: user guide error re: how to import taxonomic coverage from file
- this is for version 1.8 but 1.8 is not an option in the bugzilla drop-down.
- 11:20 AM Bug #4961 (Resolved): user guide error re: how to import taxonomic coverage from file
- Taxonomic Coverage page (step 12 of 15) for new package.
The context help says to look under Help->UsersGuide for ...
Also available in: Atom