From 07/14/2010 to 08/12/2010
- 10:16 AM Bug #5128: access list does not show all dns in the LTER LDAP tree
- see related bug for probable solution on the LTER ldap server:
- 02:20 PM Bug #5141 (Resolved): offer a choice to "cancel" from any save
- when a user choose to save a data package, there is usually not an option to cancel out of the operation.
1. For ex...
- 01:20 PM Bug #5139: morpho "preferences" and query speed
- This is actually a Metacat issue. Metacat indexing by default is set up to index the fields that are used by our com...
- 12:54 PM Bug #5139 (Resolved): morpho "preferences" and query speed
- Under "Set Preferences", a user can edit the Metacat installation that his/her client points to. It seems that Morpho...
- 12:46 PM Bug #5138 (New): descriptions of queries need to be better described
- Morpho currently has two options that run queries:
"open an existing data package"
"search for an existing data pac...
- 08:25 AM Bug #5118: export function error reporting
- I'll see if we can get this into 1.8.1 release
- 01:32 PM Bug #5128 (Resolved): access list does not show all dns in the LTER LDAP tree
- When adding access rules for individuals, not all the people in the LTER tree are available. It appears that missing ...
- 09:29 AM Bug #5118 (New): export function error reporting
- A user tried to export a data package to a directory that she did not have permission to write in (a drive mapped wit...
- 07:51 AM Bug #5117 (Resolved): Add an "Edit Profile..." dialog
- If you enter an incorrect username or organization for your profile, there is no way to edit the mistake. You can del...
- 11:41 AM Bug #1099: REOT feedback: ability to rename exported files
- From discussion on IRC with M O'Brien:
At the very least it would be nice to include the .xml extension for metadata ...
- 11:28 AM Bug #1705: Message after "Export" should show dir nam
- this is easy enough to do - might as well.
- 11:27 AM Bug #1848: Error message when exporting data package without saving it
- would like to verify that this is still happening
- 10:24 AM Bug #5104: CustomList text fields are too short
- This is a larger Java-wide problem with JTextField editors in JTable (happens in Kepler, too).
One solution is to for...
- 03:05 PM Bug #5104 (New): CustomList text fields are too short
- Directly editing in any CustomList widget (used in code definition, taxonomic coverage, etc...) truncates the bottom ...
- 02:50 PM Bug #5103 (New): Wizard screen to edit data entity name
- The only way to rename a data entity is to use the tree editor.
Request from L. Wolkovich:
"Can one edit the name...
Also available in: Atom