From 08/22/2012 to 09/20/2012
- 11:51 AM Bug #5708: linux version run file improperly configured
- Hi Carl,
The morpho script that shipped with v1.10.0 requires that JAVA_HOME be set by you and that it is a valid Jav...
- 09:51 AM Bug #5708: linux version run file improperly configured
- Are you manually setting your JAVA_HOME that way? Or perhaps it's being set somewhere in your ~/.bash_profile or a re...
- 05:03 PM Bug #5708 (Resolved): linux version run file improperly configured
- Linux installer worked fine, but running ./morpho on Ubunto 12.04 doesn't find the correct java environment.
- 01:49 PM Bug #5707: Auto-check for newer version of Morpho on start-up
- Matt: "The auto-check is a great idea, and would be relatively easy to pull off given that our installer version is i...
- 01:48 PM Bug #5707 (New): Auto-check for newer version of Morpho on start-up
- Of course we'd want an option to "not remind me" and would fail gracefully if there was no network connection.
- 03:06 PM Bug #5706 (New): Menu bar font color in Ubuntu difficult to read
- Jim is using 12.04 and the Morpho menu bar is using grey/grey.
Also available in: Atom