From 10/23/2012 to 11/21/2012
- 04:06 PM Bug #5738: Refactor ping/connection status to use DataONE api
- we have an icon in morpho frame to indicate if the morpho is connecting to the server or not.
So the ping is the wa...
- 03:11 PM Bug #5738: Refactor ping/connection status to use DataONE api
- skipping the ping-every-30-second implementation since it's not clear why we would need it.
- 02:22 PM Bug #5738: Refactor ping/connection status to use DataONE api
- Now checking MN ping but only when there is a certificate/profile change. It is not on a recurring timer.
- 02:21 PM Bug #5739: Refactor login status to reflect client certificate status
- Now showing the subjectDN for the client certificate configured (on a per-profile basis). If the client certificate i...
- 12:29 PM Bug #5744 (Resolved): Retrieve user identities from CN.listSubjects() rather than Metacat.getPrincipals()
- The access control page needs to handle a D1 SubjectList rather than the Metacat principal list. It can still be a se...
- 12:24 PM Bug #5743 (New): Include ORE identifier in search results
- If we are truly moving toward an ORE-based packaging approach, our primary object (and identifier) should be the reso...
- 12:22 PM Bug #5742 (Resolved): Save/open SystemMetadata objects locally
- Need to save the SM and ORE documents generated on save and check for them when opening a package.
NOTE: current loc...
- 12:16 PM Bug #5741 (Resolved): Decide on login procedure
- Out of band in browser?
- 12:04 PM Bug #5740 (Resolved): Add MN selection to Morpho preferences screen
- For now we have a configured MN URL in the config.xml. This works, but does not tell use which environment the client...
- 11:57 AM Bug #5739 (Resolved): Refactor login status to reflect client certificate status
- Rather than checking session-based login status, Morpho should check for a) existence of client certificate, b) valid...
- 11:45 AM Bug #5738 (Resolved): Refactor ping/connection status to use DataONE api
- Morpho checks if you have a connection to the network server and displays this in the UI (checking periodically). I t...
- 03:37 PM Bug #5737 (Resolved): Refactor Access page to use SystemMetadata rather than EML
- Or a combination of the two different ways of defining access control rules. Still TBD
- 03:33 PM Bug #5736 (New): Morpho DataONE refactor - tracker
- 03:27 PM Bug #5733: EML export places additionalMetadata section at top of page
- Working well as a 'patch' for EVOS users
- 03:18 PM Bug #5735 (New): Decide on primary package identifier
- Morpho 1.x uses the EML datapackage ID for displaying search result records, opening, saving, etc.
With Morpho 2.x i...
- 12:30 PM Bug #5733: EML export places additionalMetadata section at top of page
- This is fixed in the EML project trunk. Deployment could be interesting. Sarah Clark is the one who identified this i...
- 12:15 PM Bug #5733 (Resolved): EML export places additionalMetadata section at top of page
- Due to some ill-placed HTML in the xslt, the additionalMetadata block is showing above the Citation section when it s...
Also available in: Atom