From 12/04/2012 to 01/02/2013
- 02:45 PM Bug #5741: Decide on login procedure
- I have the "simple-ecp-client" java library in use in Morpho now. I'm working with the developer for that project to ...
- 02:19 PM Bug #5758: Morpho revision handling is fragile
- I dug around the code again and found there were some code to modify the revision property during the initial method ...
- 04:19 PM Bug #5758: Morpho revision handling is fragile
- I can't duplicate the bug. But I did take a look at the code and found some nested synchronized code. The code was re...
- 10:19 AM Bug #5744: Retrieve user identities from CN.listSubjects() rather than Metacat.getPrincipals()
- Modified the AccessPage and relevant classes to use Person and Group objects to display the users.
- 10:16 AM Bug #5768: Too many files in the incomplete directory
- It turns out that we always generated a new file for a identifier without checking if the identifier had a file assoc...
- 10:15 AM Bug #5767: Remove denyFirst radio button in the Access page.
- See the comment 1 for the solution.
- 10:03 AM Bug #5768 (Resolved): Too many files in the incomplete directory
- I looked at something in my incomplete directory and found:
-rw-r----- 1 tao staff 200B Dec 13 09:50 .incomplet...
- 03:26 PM Bug #5767: Remove denyFirst radio button in the Access page.
- The "denyFirst" radion button was removed from the access page.
If users edit the access rule on a existing eml docum...
- 03:19 PM Bug #5767 (Resolved): Remove denyFirst radio button in the Access page.
- The order type of "denyFirst" in the access rules is ignored in the current Metacat release. We need remove this opti...
- 04:11 PM Bug #5737: Refactor Access page to use SystemMetadata rather than EML
- My current approach is to generate SM.AccessPolicy from the EML that we have (including after it is modified in the U...
- 04:07 PM Bug #5766 (New): Include data identifier in EML (rather than ecogrid:// URL)
- We use ecogrid:// URLs in the EML distribution section for data files. But we should also be writing the plain identi...
- 03:57 PM Bug #5737: Refactor Access page to use SystemMetadata rather than EML
- I'm working on moving EML access parsing from Metacat into the utilities project so that it can be shared by Morpho.
- 07:19 PM Bug #5763: Move sample jscientist data into new profiles using the LocalDataStore method
- The sample files are now correctly put in place in the new profile and use an identifier w/o revision.
- 04:37 PM Bug #5763 (Resolved): Move sample jscientist data into new profiles using the LocalDataStore method
- If we just copy the files directly, they are not shown because the identifiers are not correctly registered. We shoul...
- 07:18 PM Bug #5762: Rework new profile wizard to not prompt for LDAP username/affiliation
- removed this screen from the wizard.
- 04:07 PM Bug #5762 (Resolved): Rework new profile wizard to not prompt for LDAP username/affiliation
- The profile screen prompts for your LDAP information but we are moving to certificates. We don't know which organizat...
- 03:38 PM Bug #5761: Create page for editing SM.ReplicationPolicy for Data
- This in trunk. Should consider adding to the page so that you can opt to have the EML replication policy cascade to e...
- 01:21 PM Bug #5761 (Resolved): Create page for editing SM.ReplicationPolicy for Data
- add ability to edit SM.ReplicationPolicy for each data entity
- 01:20 PM Bug #5752: Create page for editing SM.ReplicationPolicy
- This is done for EML, but not for individual data entities. We can reuse the same UI for data files, just have to imp...
Also available in: Atom