From 07/12/2004 to 08/10/2004
- 09:15 AM Bug #1650 (New): move taxon materials to SEEK web site
- I noticed that we are maintaining a web page regarding SEEK taxon that contains
material about the groups activities...
- 04:26 PM Bug #1649 (Resolved): Write gwsdl description for Ecogrid's 'put' service
- The put service will have two functions in this implementation.
1. For uploading data for an ecogrid object/datase...
- 09:13 PM Bug #1647: Modify data model to accomodate different views of data
- Update documentation to better illustrate the implementation and objectives of APIs.
- 09:08 PM Bug #1647 (Resolved): Modify data model to accomodate different views of data
- Ensure that both atomic taxa and concept objects can be returned from the
Taxonomic Object Server
- 09:11 PM Bug #1648 (New): Create taxon developer web site which calculates metrics of code
- 09:04 PM Bug #1646 (Resolved): Restructure code packages to allow reuse of common objects between server and client
- 09:03 PM Bug #1645 (Resolved): Propose modifications to schema to better fit SEEK needs
- 09:30 AM Bug #1643 (Resolved): Need pathexpr when search entire document
- In Metacat, if a user try to search a value in entire document rather than a
sepecific path, in path query the user ...
- 06:02 AM Bug #1637: EcoGrid Web - Design
- Have you had a chance to look at the web app I have working that enables the
searching of one node?
- 07:59 AM Bug #1638 (New): EcoGrid Web - Implementation
- Implement the EcoGrid search webapp.
- 07:52 AM Bug #1637 (New): EcoGrid Web - Design
- Design web application for searching EcoGrid.
The search should be able to search multiple nodes at once and prese...
- 08:34 PM Bug #1402: Create small test database with hickory and mosses
- Robert Kukla has provided the moss data in TES format.
Also available in: Atom