From 04/20/2010 to 05/19/2010
- 04:06 PM Bug #4771: Decide permission policy for Annotations and Ontologies in Metacat
- I'm pretty sure I can just pull the access xml from the EML and then call the setAccess() method with that xml fragme...
- 03:05 PM Bug #4769: Save annotations to network
- A potential problem I see cropping up is when we have local and network copies of annotations and the IDs differ (eit...
- 12:27 PM Bug #4769: Save annotations to network
- Now saving to the same location that the EML data package is using:
LOCAL, METACAT, or BOTH.
If the EML has current ...
- 12:09 PM Bug #4769: Save annotations to network
- Resolved a few outstanding issues:
-ID conflict resolution: revision is automatically incremented until conflict does...
- 04:16 PM Bug #5000: oboe-core: comment all classes and properties
- Added comments to all classes and properties. These should be reviewed and possibly revised prior to publishing.
- 10:44 AM Bug #5004 (New): oboe: create an oboe-examples ontology for documenting "best practices"
- Should be comprised of a set of examples from the oboe "getting started" guide. These examples should also encode "be...
- 10:41 AM Bug #5003 (New): oboe: develop a high-level "getting started" guide / documentation
- This should also include a set of simple examples and a corresponding ontology oboe-examples simply for the sake of t...
- 10:38 AM Bug #5002 (New): oboe-unit: create new oboe-unit for oboe-core
- Modify the current oboe-unit to conform to the new oboe-core structure. Primarily requires modifying the characterist...
- 09:12 AM Bug #5001 (New): oboe-core: ensure new characteristic structure still supports unit conversion
- This needs to be done using some examples ... maybe a "unit-test" ontology (not sure what this would be)?
- 09:08 AM Bug #5000 (Resolved): oboe-core: comment all classes and properties
- Provide comments for each class and property definition. Many of these can be taken from oboe.owl.
- 02:02 PM Bug #4675: EML:DataTable:Annotation cardinality
- This notion of multiple annotations per data table came up again recently (due to a bug, actually).
I'm wondering if...
- 02:15 PM Bug #4856: Ontology Browser as a non-modal palette
- there's now a blue border around the "active" field that will disappear when a different field is selected or if the ...
- 11:59 AM Bug #4856: Ontology Browser as a non-modal palette
- I've noticed it's quite easy to "forget" which field is driving the onotology palette - perhaps I'll had some clear v...
- 11:55 AM Bug #4853: Save as Duplicate... should copy the Annotation too
- Now responding to the "save duplicate event". You will be prompted as to whether or not you want to copy the annotati...
- 04:13 PM Bug #4946: Look-ahead search freezes
- with the new[er] ontology palette, the look ahead searching might become less important. It's nearly impossible to ge...
- 04:09 PM Bug #4922: DB-driven Annotation Manager
- the bulk of this is complete - i'll add individual tasks to refine its use as they are identified.
- 04:05 PM Bug #4844: Dynamically resize Ontology selection fields
- the fields now have helping prompts underneath them. and the tool tip is great.
Dynamically resizing the fields was u...
- 04:03 PM Bug #4769: Save annotations to network
- now responding to the save event (on a data package) and saving to the same location as the eml package.
The "Save An...
- 11:34 AM Bug #4856: Ontology Browser as a non-modal palette
- Now the palette remains open. When a different field is clicked, the contents change to match (filter class and selec...
- 08:10 AM Bug #4856: Ontology Browser as a non-modal palette
- from shawn:
-do not close/reopen palette, just refresh the contents
-include search field in palette window
- 08:36 AM Bug #4950: Toggle "edit mode" on Annotation tabs
- much better as a checkbox
- 08:26 AM Bug #4950: Toggle "edit mode" on Annotation tabs
- change to checkbox
- 03:38 PM Bug #4855: Reorder the Full Annotation rows to match madlib order
- (In reply to comment #1)
> I think this makes the table even more confusing than it already is.
> The current orde...
- 03:28 PM Bug #4855: Reorder the Full Annotation rows to match madlib order
- I think this makes the table even more confusing than it already is.
The current order matches the examples laid out...
- 05:49 PM Bug #4950: Toggle "edit mode" on Annotation tabs
- the toggle button is now in charge of issuing the save. not a full save-to-disk, but a save-for-when-you-navigate-awa...
- 04:14 PM Bug #4950: Toggle "edit mode" on Annotation tabs
- i've got the pages set up so that they can be enabled/disabled.
Now for the toggling and saving.
- 11:51 AM Bug #4951: Add "?" help buttons/info on the annotation tabs
- Made the help dialog accessible from buttons/links on:
-Full Annotation tab
-Column Annotation tab
- 03:35 PM Bug #4949: Add class label under madlib fields
- Wrapping the text field in a jpanel with a titled border. The title is the name of the class that field is filtering ...
- 11:22 AM Bug #4856: Ontology Browser as a non-modal palette
- The only other thing I can think to add to this is that it not close unless you hit the close button on the window. C...
- 11:15 AM Bug #4856: Ontology Browser as a non-modal palette
- 1. modal issue resolved: made those modal dialogs non-modal so that the palette is not inactivated.
2. window closing...
Also available in: Atom