From 03/17/2003 to 04/15/2003
- 01:10 PM Bug #961: Required Fields for VegBank -- show questionable ones
- this has been fixed with questionable field going to non-required
(nulls=yes). A list of business rules has been st...
- 01:07 PM Bug #791:  :Final picklist values -- decide and agree on them
- 01:07 PM Bug #789:  :Final picklist values?:Implement new picklists
- 01:04 PM Bug #959: check with C.Fogelsong and P.Huddleston New Ref Model Design
- both invited to make comments. I think one of them did.
- 01:03 PM Bug #707:  Enter basic EcoArt:Rebuild DB with new model-b
- added EcoArt to VegBranch via VegBranch loader. Still need to QA both VegBAnk
and VegBranch versions of this.
- 05:43 AM Bug #1023 (Resolved): Need a pile of business rules written down in one place
- We need a list of our business rules so that we can know a) if we are enforcing
them and b) let users know about the...
- 07:36 PM Bug #799: Implement new Citation datamodel - VegBank (Farrell) and VegBranch (Lee)
- The datamodel change make this part of 696
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 696 ***
- 07:36 PM Bug #696: Implement reference and party-related database changes
- *** Bug 799 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 02:11 AM Bug #1022: Eval: Form to calculate summary of multiple plots
- sorry Gabe, this should be mine initially.
- 02:09 AM Bug #1022 (New): Eval: Form to calculate summary of multiple plots
- We need a form that shows a summary of multiple plots. Two uses will be when a
user gathers a "shopping cart" of pl...
- 08:00 PM Bug #843: password modification via web form
- This is implemented on beta. Like many other pages on the site completion leaves
you at a dead end, but this is a gen...
- 05:25 PM Bug #696: Implement reference and party-related database changes
- This work is complete.
The forms for filling in references need to be updated to capture the new data.
- 05:21 PM Bug #700: Implement redesigned plant taxonomy data model
- This has been completed
- 12:27 PM Bug #1014: Cover methodology : foliar or canopy cover - add field?
- I feel that there are a number of fields we could add like
this that would make metadata more eay to query. Anoth...
- 12:22 PM Bug #1014 (Resolved): Cover methodology : foliar or canopy cover - add field?
- see the attached email transcript for Bob, Dave, and Don's comments on this issue
Also available in: Atom