From 05/24/2006 to 06/22/2006
- 11:48 PM Bug #2404: Evaluate: Let users define bounding box with Google Maps, then show plots in that area
- I just added a few features to this:
but unfortunately it ...
- 11:09 PM Bug #2404: Evaluate: Let users define bounding box with Google Maps, then show plots in that area
- This is done. Converting this bug into an evaluation bug of the completed form.
you can link to it from the front p...
- 10:59 PM Bug #2436: Evaluate: Map plots with one click from plot-result-set
- This is done. I convert this bug into an "Evaluate" bug where someone should make sure that this does as we want it ...
- 04:58 PM Bug #2436: Evaluate: Map plots with one click from plot-result-set
- I have answered the bits from above as following:
100 plots are mapped at a time. After 100 plots are mapped, the i...
- 02:09 PM Bug #2436: Evaluate: Map plots with one click from plot-result-set
- This is mostly done, but there are a few issues outstanding.
1) how many plots can permissibly be mapped?
- 02:26 PM Bug #2468 (Resolved): show error estimates of mapped plots
- this is now possible in FF via the function VbGMarkCircularAccuracy(lat,lng,degreesErr,metersErr,map) in
- 11:19 AM Bug #889: XML READY: Load database:Peet - Rockies-700 (cover only for <1m tall)
the data are loaded into VegBank!
- 11:17 AM Bug #2444: user passwords are stored in clear text in the database
- I don't know how to do this. I have snooped around the postgresql site to try and figure it out. It seems we need t...
- 10:13 AM Bug #1861: fix denorm SQL approach
- Another note about my comment from a few minutes ago. I also tried the denorm-nullsonly.sql file which takes less ti...
- 10:06 AM Bug #1861: fix denorm SQL approach
- I got a trigger working with the transaction system in vegbank. The problem now is that the subselect based updates ...
- 01:38 PM Bug #1861: fix denorm SQL approach
- I've attempted to create a trigger system for updating the denorm fields when observation is updated. This seems to ...
- 01:43 PM Bug #1861: fix denorm SQL approach
- the SQL that denormalizes fields is in:
2 files, one has SQL to update everything, and one jus...
- 12:05 PM Bug #2457 (New): Link to list of certified users, renew embargo screens
- in general, some pages are orphaned in the system and need to be linked to directly somehow.
- 10:17 AM Bug #2405: Logout is broken
- This actually works with a normal install. It just doesn't work on vegbank.org. I have successfully logged out and ...
- 10:07 AM Bug #833: Management page needed with full ability to modify accounts
- The delete plots functionality was already implemented, but you had to type in the plot ids of the plots you wanted t...
- 10:59 AM Bug #833: Management page needed with full ability to modify accounts
- you can now do the actions with the X next to them.
X view all users
X certify users
X delete users
- 12:39 PM Bug #2434: Profiling of XML Loader's Performance
- Typo fixes for the last comment...oops.
(In reply to comment #5)
1) **Change the** SAX parser parse and load per ob...
- 12:34 PM Bug #2434: Profiling of XML Loader's Performance
- I've been looking at possible ways to speed the loader up even more than we already have for the last 2 days. Basica...
- 01:24 PM Bug #2434: Profiling of XML Loader's Performance
- I've finished my analysis of the observation insertion part of LoadTreeToDatabase.insertVegbankPackage(). It is stil...
- 02:55 PM Bug #2434: Profiling of XML Loader's Performance
- Michael pointed out that the accessionCode field in several tables gets hit a lot. Since the field is pretty static,...
- 01:44 PM Bug #2434: Profiling of XML Loader's Performance
- It seems a lot of time is being spent in the LoadTreeToDatabase.insertTaxonObservations() method. For a run of the s...
- 02:23 PM Bug #2434: Profiling of XML Loader's Performance
- I inserted a timer into the loading code. Below are the results for a very small xml file. A 0 in the timer means i...
- 02:21 PM Bug #2283: Email to user does NOT work after load: using Hyperion!
- changed to mail.nceas.ucsb.edu. the property can be changed in build.properties if installed outside nceas.
- 12:59 PM Bug #2453: Empty DB created, add necessary population + verify
- Also need a DROP script so we don't have to use a dropdb to start with a fresh schema.
- 12:55 PM Bug #2453 (Resolved): Empty DB created, add necessary population + verify
- Currenty, the sql scripts, both generated and static, do not properly build the database. It is currently impossible...
- 09:48 AM Bug #2442: Create a "request new AccessionCode" function for VegBranch in VegBank
creates 4 new obser...
- 09:39 AM Bug #2442: Create a "request new AccessionCode" function for VegBranch in VegBank
is also added to build.properties in the /vegbank/ directory.
- 10:37 AM Bug #2402: Strategy to update denormalized data, cache, pages
- We might be able to use triggers to handle all the denorms. Then it's out of sight and out of mind. Update anything...
- 12:02 PM Bug #2401: Switch default mapping from Yahoo to Google
- fixed in datacart view
- 06:18 PM Bug #2423: Upgrade to v2 for google maps on VegBank site
- not too difficult. Now adding more mapping will go through version 2 and we won't have to do this but once.
- 11:58 AM Bug #2444 (Resolved): user passwords are stored in clear text in the database
- User's passwords stored in the usr.password table/column are stored in clear text. This allows a system administrato...
- 09:54 AM Bug #2424: new feature: Create "find plots by area" using google maps
- exactly the same
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 2404 ***
- 09:54 AM Bug #2404: Evaluate: Let users define bounding box with Google Maps, then show plots in that area
- *** Bug 2424 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 09:46 AM Bug #2423: Upgrade to v2 for google maps on VegBank site
- also useful: http://www.google.com/apis/maps/documentation/reference.html
Also available in: Atom