- Login: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/27/2013
|NRS Information System||Reporter||03/27/2013|
- 08:18 AM EML Bug #2054: use of <any> in additionalMetadata is invalid
- If I replace the xml starting at:
<xs:element name="additionalMetadata" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded">
- 12:11 PM EML Bug #2054: use of <any> in additionalMetadata is invalid
- Closing Comment on bug #2479 was the following:
"The workaround for the time being until a new version of EML is rel...
- 08:39 AM EML Bug #2480: Multiple date ranges in temporalCoverage
- An explanation of multiple date range handling was given. It is done via multiple coverage elements.
- 10:27 AM EML Bug #2480: Multiple date ranges in temporalCoverage
- Thanks Matt. I overlooked that the entire coverage was repeatable.
Is there an equivalence for the Status fields fr...
- 10:06 AM EML Bug #2480 (Resolved): Multiple date ranges in temporalCoverage
- If an information holding being described covers 2 or more widely separated time periods, e.g. 1980-1990 and 1995 to ...
- 09:54 AM EML Bug #2479 (Resolved): unable to validate eml.xsd and related schemas with XML*Spy and related suite of products
- As per question 10. in the FAQ's
"How can I get my existing metadata into EML?" ... "Case 3: If your metadata is al...
Also available in: Atom