ROML lost when saving workflow with a composite actor to KAR after saving XML after saving to KAR
I haven't isolated exactly what the trigger is, but I think this is the bug I've been trying to track down for a couple of weeks now.
1. Create a workflow with 1 SDF and 1 Composite. In the composite, put 1 RExpression and 1Display hooked to RExpression.graphicsFileName.
2. Add a report (Composite.RExpression.graphicsFileName).
3. File->Save Archive. This KAR should have the ROML.
4. File->Save, then close the XML workflow window.
5. File->Save Archive (do not overwrite). This new KAR should not have the ROML. The console should display:
ERROR (org.kepler.kar.handlers.ReportLayoutKAREntryHandler:saveReportLayout:292) Could not set LSID for ReportLayout: null