From 11/04/2001 to 12/03/2001
- 11:00 AM Bug #365: Eml documentation for Seminars & LTER sites
- This is closely related to the work that Eric is doing for the seminars. It is not intended to be an
- 10:07 AM Bug #365: Eml documentation for Seminars & LTER sites
- Please clarify how this relates to bug #338, which is intended to provide
specific documentation for each eml field. ...
- 09:54 AM Bug #365 (In Progress): Eml documentation for Seminars & LTER sites
- This will be an overview of EML and its relationship to Morpho. It will also be practical guide for
users to unders...
- 04:37 PM Bug #336: need formal defs for responsible party roles
- This should be done with the rest of the EML documentation review as found in
bug # 338.
- 03:53 PM Bug #338: need coverage documentation, review all documentation
- Also review the rest of the module for completeness and understandibility.
- 06:38 PM Bug #338 (Resolved): need coverage documentation, review all documentation
- Many of the fields in eml-coverage are inadequately documented. Need to
thoroughly fill ouot the documentation in t...
- 06:41 PM Bug #339 (Resolved): bounding box vs point data in eml-coverage
- The current eml-coverage requires a bounding box described by two points. Many
ecological data sets are collected ...
- 06:33 PM Bug #337 (Resolved): storage type issues
- KNB scientists wanted to classify storage type for attributes as "nominal",
"ordinal", "interval", rather than using...
- 06:30 PM Bug #336 (Resolved): need formal defs for responsible party roles
- Need formal definitions for the responsible party roles that is usable by
applications like morpho to help guide the...
- 06:02 PM Bug #335 (Resolved): decompose eml identifiers into familyid and revision
- Current eml identifiers are a string that symbolizes a unique revision of an
object (e.g., jones.14.1). The same id...
- 02:14 PM Bug #269: resolve packaging issues
- At KNB annual meeting 2001 we suggested (concluded) that triples be used to
associate unique, identifieable, retrieva...
- 11:12 AM Bug #319 (Resolved): eml-attribute - enumerated domain repeatable?
Shouldn't the enumerated domain be repeatable? Perhaps I'm not using it right
but say I've got 5 life zone...
Also available in: Atom