From 03/17/2002 to 04/15/2002
- 10:41 PM Bug #471 (Resolved): eml spec overview document
- Need an overview document that gives the background and rationale for eml. This
would likely have both normative an...
- 05:09 PM Bug #335: decompose eml identifiers into familyid and revision
- After putting a lot of thought into this issue, mu conclusion is that we should
NOT make these changes to the "identi...
- 04:45 PM Bug #269: resolve packaging issues
- Created a new module "eml.xsd" that allows us to wrap up multiple eml modules
(and other metadata) into a single XML ...
- 04:12 PM Bug #337: storage type issues
- Possibly use STMML as a value contsraint for the value space for dataTypes.
Thus, it would be based on XML Datatypes...
- 03:47 PM Bug #470 (Resolved): need to be able to inline data in EML
- Request to be able to inline data in the same file as EML. For binary data,
this could be Base64 encoded. For text...
- 09:35 AM Bug #249: Update XSLT stylesheets for EML 2.0 modules
- OK, partially did the eml-entity and eml-attribute stylesheets for marine. Need
to put together the rest.
- 08:11 AM Bug #450: entityType and format
- added additional documentation to make these fields unambiguous.
- 10:27 AM Bug #450 (Resolved): entityType and format
- The eml-entity module has a field called "entityType" that is supposed to
contain the type of the entity for "other"...
- 12:47 PM Bug #427: eml-constraint use of identifers
- In looking at this issue, I think the best way to handle this would be to split eml-attribute up into multiple files....
- 11:04 AM Bug #443: revise duration elements in eml-access
- duration and ticket count are now removed
- 12:54 AM Bug #443: revise duration elements in eml-access
- I think it is reasonable to possibly eliminate advanced features like duration
and ticketCount from eml-access for no...
- 10:59 AM Bug #339: bounding box vs point data in eml-coverage
- made westbc and southbc optional so now if you want to define a single point, you can just use northbc and eastbc.
- 08:45 AM Bug #440: eml-entity needs header boolean
- this isn't a problem
Also available in: Atom