From 10/19/2008 to 11/17/2008
- 10:08 AM Bug #3313: Edit EML documentation for access control
- I think the current description is accurate and should not be changed. The 'permission' field is typed as union of t...
- 08:28 PM Bug #3313: Edit EML documentation for access control
- this is done, except for one part describing the permission element. when this is confirmed OK or cleaned up, then th...
- 05:09 PM Bug #1132: fix access control rule ambiguities
- The physicalDistributionType should have looked like this (below), so that if the references element is used, it is t...
- 04:04 PM Bug #2512: require text content in elements to be non-empty
- I checked the morpho code and we use those three path at new package wizard.
- 12:56 PM Bug #2512: require text content in elements to be non-empty
- We need to look at the effect on instance documents of switching all xs:string to NonEmptyStringType. This type-switc...
- 08:36 AM Bug #3488: datum requested in GeographicCoverageType
- whoops - not closed, merely postponed along with other spatial issues.
- 08:33 AM Bug #3488: datum requested in GeographicCoverageType
- documentation has been updated, so this bug can be closed.
- 08:19 AM Bug #3164: sbc-lter adaptation of eml-literature schema - contact tree
- added the optional contact tree just below the resource group (analogous to its location in dataset). checked in alre...
- 04:09 PM Bug #3227: gRing is declared as GRingPointType
- One other note:
The switch of GRing to GRingType was made months ago and this bug closed.
But I just noticed that GRi...
- 10:27 AM Bug #2568: Inconsistent naming of "method"(s) element
- this is done, except for the documentation PNGs, which are now all listed in bug #3600. so this one can be closed.
- 10:26 AM Bug #3600 (Resolved): recreate all the PNG files
- Two 2.1 upgrades in particular:
1. method ->methods, and datetime ->dateTime
2. retyping geographicCoverage element...
- 10:17 AM Bug #3165: request for an element to contain info about a url
- done, except for the mopping up (documentation, bug #3599)
- 10:16 AM Bug #3480: duplicate distribution types (in resource.xsd, and physical.xsd)
- done, except for documentation of phys:PhysicalDistributionType, which is now in bug #3599
- 10:12 AM Bug #1132: fix access control rule ambiguities
- fixed, long ago, but documentation of the fixed types is still to be done, see bug #3599
- 10:10 AM Bug #3599 (Resolved): finish documentation in eml-physical.xsd
- the only thing left in eml-physical is to clarify the documentation of the new type. by creating this new p3 bug, I c...
- 10:05 AM Bug #3500: restrict content of boundingCoordinates, gRingLat and Long to lat and lon ranges
- done, including retyping mentioned in comment #2. documentation completed.
- 10:03 AM Bug #1019: altitudeUnits in geographicCoverage should use eml-unitDictionary definitions
- In addition to retyping altitudeUnits from xs:string to unit:LengthUnitType, I retyped altitudeMinimum and altitudeMa...
- 09:58 AM Bug #3553: Create a schema file whose content is the definition of unit types
- The basic structure of these definitions is below. In the interest of time, I didn't pursue creating the enumeration ...
- 03:54 PM Bug #3590: eml-documentation stylesheet problem with derived content.
- also docs/eml-2.1.0/eml-coverage.html#westBoundingCoordinate
- 02:24 PM Bug #3590: eml-documentation stylesheet problem with derived content.
- Another note on the bad behavior of the derived content template. go to associatedParty in this doc: /eml/docs/eml-2....
- 03:44 PM Bug #3500: restrict content of boundingCoordinates, gRingLat and Long to lat and lon ranges
- Some other types in geographicCoverage also should be retyped. While looking for type xs:string elements (see bug #25...
- 03:17 PM Bug #1794: modify temporalCoverage to support ongoing data sources
- This bug is re-targeted for EML2.2
Reasoning: none of the simple solutions solve the basic issue -- that there is a d...
- 03:15 PM Bug #3594: tests only validate documents in test dir against SAX not EML
- Added code to EMLParserTest which uses the same method as SaxValidateTest to glob all XML files within the test folde...
- 01:32 PM Bug #3594: tests only validate documents in test dir against SAX not EML
- targeting for 2.1
- 01:25 PM Bug #3594 (Resolved): tests only validate documents in test dir against SAX not EML
- EML files residing within the test/ folder should be tested for EML validity along with SAX validation, to keep in li...
- 06:03 PM Bug #3165: request for an element to contain info about a url
- Suggested fix:
The OnlineType was not previously described -see bug #3480 for why it now exists. This type could also...
- 03:05 PM Bug #3480: duplicate distribution types (in resource.xsd, and physical.xsd)
- In eml201, these two types were slightly different, with the similar chunks of code copied from one to the other. Ext...
- 02:09 PM Bug #2512: require text content in elements to be non-empty
- The pattern for this type will be something resembling:
I am assuming...
- 12:06 PM Bug #3590 (New): eml-documentation stylesheet problem with derived content.
- documentation for derived components is not being displayed correctly.
see some info here:
- 02:01 PM Bug #3480: duplicate distribution types (in resource.xsd, and physical.xsd)
- These 2 types were not identical: res:distributionType included a choice of connectionDefinition independent of the o...
- 01:54 PM Bug #3553 (Resolved): Create a schema file whose content is the definition of unit types
- This item needs its own bug so that it can be referenced as changes are needed. It was precipitated by the fix for bu...
- 10:56 AM Bug #3508: create a stylesheet for EML2.0.x to EML 2.1.0
- We should add otherEntity/method to this group:
3. method was declared in entity group, so all these paths become "m...
- 10:34 AM Bug #3541 (Resolved): clarify documentation on polygons and grings, indicate relationship to FGDC
- The documentation in this section is sparse. The NEON project is currently evaluating EML, and has pointed out a disc...
Also available in: Atom