From 05/25/2008 to 06/23/2008
- 03:55 PM Bug #3414 (Resolved): Create mechanism for updating dataTable column values
- Because the data table now contains assessmentId (the same as the datapackage Id) we need a way to update the id as t...
- 10:16 AM Bug #3336: Validate choices in CheckForEquallySpacedColumns
- Completed by overriding nextOK in CheckForEquallySpacedColumns, and by adding code into the ColumnSelectionListener c...
- 05:12 AM Bug #3409: Column assignment information cleared on previous from LabelDataColumns inappropriately
- This has been fixed by clearing of column assignments for the current field only when the state of the Yes button is ...
- 04:50 AM Bug #3338: Make saving/restoring state work with Excel data sources
- Needed to override both readObject and writeObject to deal with transient fields, and to be able to maintain the sele...
- 05:49 AM Bug #3409 (Resolved): Column assignment information cleared on previous from LabelDataColumns inappropriately
- If EquallySpacedColumns is set to No, then we go to LabelDataColumns and label some questions, then hit previous to g...
- 05:40 AM Bug #3399: Make column headings have new line so they are more likely to fit
- Completed by introducing makeColumnHeader methods in both LabelDataColumns and CheckForEquallySpacedColumns and inclu...
- 05:29 AM Bug #3401: Label and disallow selection of StudentIdentifier column in CheckForEquallySpacedColumns
- Complete - along with some code to make the default height of the table header larger so multi-line headers are displ...
- 04:02 AM Bug #3405: Invalid error message given using previous to CheckForEquallySpaced columns
- Fixed by clearing the values from the column assignment information map for the current field in setWizardData for th...
- 11:15 AM Bug #3141: Add screen for user to confirm that they don't have any identifying data in the uploaded spreadsheet
- This is now part of the ReviewColumnAssignments screen.
- 11:11 AM Bug #3400: Rearrange ConfigureDataSource screen real estate
- Completed, this looks better. I wonder if the delimiter choice should come before the starting and ending row?
- 11:10 AM Bug #3406 (Resolved): Changing delimiters on ConfigureDataSource doesn't work
- Here's a stack trace
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
- 10:53 AM Bug #3280: Add "Not specified" option for radio button groups to fix Java 5/6 compatibility issues
- Other changes have made this bug irrelevant
- 10:52 AM Bug #3405 (Resolved): Invalid error message given using previous to CheckForEquallySpaced columns
- If only one type of data is being extracted from the spreadsheet, and we choose previous from the label data columns,...
- 09:30 AM Bug #3404 (In Progress): Make JLists larger in AssignExternalFiles
- Make sure that the JLists take up more space so that longer names can be displayed correctly.
- 11:18 AM Bug #3393: Add hashing of identifier when outputting data in ReviewColumnAssignments
- At least a beta version of this seems to be working correctly.
- 06:45 AM Bug #3327: Show column selection information in IdentifyStudentColumn
- This has been fixed.
- 06:45 AM Bug #3336: Validate choices in CheckForEquallySpacedColumns
- Also, if they are assigning scores, we should check whether or not the column they have selected contains numeric data.
- 06:44 AM Bug #3401 (Resolved): Label and disallow selection of StudentIdentifier column in CheckForEquallySpacedColumns
- Right now nothing prevents the user from choosing the student identifier column as one of the data columns, nor is th...
- 06:40 AM Bug #3400 (Resolved): Rearrange ConfigureDataSource screen real estate
- The delimiter panel could probably take up less space if the title was a label rather than a titled border.
- 06:39 AM Bug #3399 (Resolved): Make column headings have new line so they are more likely to fit
- In several screens making table column headers break at a strategic spot would help ensure that the whole heading is ...
- 05:18 AM Bug #3398 (Resolved): Arrow keys change browser pages
- When the browser component has the focus, either in normal mode or select-from-source mode, pressing the left and rig...
- 03:39 PM Bug #3330: Remove external file list if No is selected on CheckForFileUpload
- This is now implemented.
- 12:46 PM Bug #3329: Next is enabled incorrectly when labeling equally spaced columns
- Fixed by modifying isNextEnabledInitially, and changing the button state when the Yes/No radio buttons are clicked on.
- 12:33 PM Bug #3341: Add common options to ExternalFileAssignment
- This has been completed by adding some dialogs in that walk user through some questions to make the process simpler.
- 12:59 PM Bug #3393 (Resolved): Add hashing of identifier when outputting data in ReviewColumnAssignments
- Do this to ensure privacy
- 06:21 AM Bug #3391: Delete choice buttons don't reappear
- QuestionComponent.QuestionUpdater.propertyChange() now calls setEditMode on all ResponseItemComponents for that quest...
- 05:26 AM Bug #3391 (Resolved): Delete choice buttons don't reappear
- In edit question mode, when the question type is changed from MultipleChoice to something else, the choices and corre...
- 11:57 AM Bug #3357: Sort files by type in ExternalFileSelection
- Completed - this required building a new revision of the FileTree component to support this capability. Source code ...
- 07:01 AM Bug #3357 (Resolved): Sort files by type in ExternalFileSelection
- Right now files and directories are interspersed. For navigation purposes, it probably makes sense to have all direc...
- 11:06 AM Bug #3335: POIExcelDataSource should look at all rows when calculating number of columns
- Fixed by iterating through rows and returning the maximum number of cells in any row.
- 10:51 AM Bug #3346: Provide feedback on how many students are in data table
- Added new label at the bottom of the window along with method to update its value based on the values in the spinners...
- 10:39 AM Bug #3359 (In Progress): Allow files to be assigned to only sensible types of data
- It doesn't make sense to allow files to be assigned to scores, number of tries, or time - probably only Responses and...
- 08:05 AM Bug #3356: Student table not highlighted in ConfigureDataSource for excel data sources
- This was actually due to a problem with trying to remove the delimiter panel when an excel data source was used. An ...
- 04:43 AM Bug #3356 (Resolved): Student table not highlighted in ConfigureDataSource for excel data sources
- The cell renderer doesn't seem to be rendering correctly when an Excel data source is used.
- 07:57 AM Bug #3325: Question prompt not displayed correctly when equally spaced columns are used
- This was resolved.
- 07:48 AM Bug #3355: Formulas don't work with Excel Data Sources
- Fixed by implementing code in POIExcelDataSource getCellValue to handle formulas. Note that there are limitations to...
- 04:41 AM Bug #3355 (Resolved): Formulas don't work with Excel Data Sources
- If a cell contains a formula in an Excel spreadsheet, the DataSourcePreviewPanel just displays an empty column.
- 06:57 AM Bug #3341: Add common options to ExternalFileAssignment
- Much progress has been made on this. It's in a usable state for the advisory committee meeting. There are hooks in ...
- 10:17 AM Bug #3353 (New): ResponseItem subclasses do not write answers to XML
- Several of the classes that override the ResponseItem abstract method generateXML have the ability to store a correct...
- 09:00 AM Bug #3351 (Resolved): Ellie Poley test task
- djafj arjeoruewo akajhfkla
- 09:15 AM Bug #3334: Make data source preview fill window horizontally
- This turned out to require editing of each page that extends PanelWithDataSourcePreviewPane, since that class only cr...
- 04:35 AM Bug #3328: Change cursor during DataSourceSelection browse
- This is now handled by the wizard framework; the hour glass comes up after next/previous is clicked. We might consid...
- 03:40 AM Bug #3337: Filter filenames when selecting data source
- Used existing ExtensionFileFilter class from SwingCustomizations to make this work.
- 03:16 AM Bug #3340: Allow adding new external file from AssignExternalFiles screen
- This has been fixed by reordering screens. All labeling of data columns occurs first, then the user is asked for ext...
- 05:40 PM Bug #3347: invalid date string causes metacat upload error
- there is now local validation being performed during a local save - warnings will be displayed and the save continues...
- 05:38 PM Bug #3348: introducing a validation error in document causes save to fail silently
- added local validation when:
-tree editor is used to edit content (not a frequent event)
-package is saved to local c...
- 02:58 PM Bug #3350: Question.generateXML() does not record an image
- Added a couple lines in Question.generateXML() to generate info for an image.
- 12:31 PM Bug #3350 (Resolved): Question.generateXML() does not record an image
- The XML representation of a question that Question.generateXML() creates will not contain information for that questi...
- 12:25 PM Bug #3344: after completing metadata wizard, response data import link shows up prematurely
- modified the text to direct them to the "Parse Assessment..." option.
also removed the link to launch the data import...
- 10:41 AM Bug #3344: after completing metadata wizard, response data import link shows up prematurely
- Reassigned to Ben because I believe he's the one that's developed this particular portion of the code.
- 10:13 AM Bug #3344 (Resolved): after completing metadata wizard, response data import link shows up prematurely
- When the metadata wizrd completes, the last page is a message that says one can either 'Finish', or import a data dta...
- 11:39 AM Bug #3348: introducing a validation error in document causes save to fail silently
- local schema validation has been disabled on the edml documents - if that was turned on, you'd likely not get as far ...
- 11:31 AM Bug #3348 (Resolved): introducing a validation error in document causes save to fail silently
- I saved a valid EdML document locally and to metacat. I then went in and changed the document so that one of the dat...
- 11:25 AM Bug #3347: invalid date string causes metacat upload error
- The ID conflict starts with the text 'A conflict has been found in one or more of the identifiers in your package. It...
- 11:19 AM Bug #3347 (Resolved): invalid date string causes metacat upload error
- I created an EdML package in morpho, and saved it locally. On trying to 'File|Synchronize...' it with Metacat, I got...
- 11:15 AM Bug #3343: clicking 'Launch Parser' does not work properly
- there were images that were referenced in parser initialization that were not being included in the morphoFirst.jar f...
- 09:54 AM Bug #3343 (Resolved): clicking 'Launch Parser' does not work properly
- Clicking 'Launch Parser' from the dialog that is accessed from 'Data|Parse Assessment' doesn't work, and behaves in o...
- 10:41 AM Bug #3346 (Resolved): Provide feedback on how many students are in data table
- In ConfigureDataSource, we should provide some feedback indicating how many students are selected by the current sele...
- 10:30 AM Bug #3345 (Resolved): searching produces wrong and inconsistent results
- When searching locally for a data package from the search dialog, I get inconsistent results. In my morpho I have 2 ...
- 10:01 AM Bug #3342: UI for launching parser in Morpho is awkward
- This won't happen for the meeting next week. It requires some additional integration with the parser app and morpho....
- 09:50 AM Bug #3342 (Resolved): UI for launching parser in Morpho is awkward
- Selecting 'Data|Parse Assessment' produces a dialog with a 'Launch Parser' link. This is awkward, and instead should...
- 08:23 AM Bug #3141: Add screen for user to confirm that they don't have any identifying data in the uploaded spreadsheet
- This can happen as part of the ReviewColumnAssignments screen if we want.
- 08:20 AM Bug #3341 (Resolved): Add common options to ExternalFileAssignment
- Have radio buttons at the top that say:
All questions for each student are in the same file - if this is selected, t...
- 08:11 AM Bug #3340 (Resolved): Allow adding new external file from AssignExternalFiles screen
- Right now if you miss a file it's a hassle to go back and add it. This might be fixed by making an add file option t...
- 12:10 PM Bug #3338 (Resolved): Make saving/restoring state work with Excel data sources
- Probably need to override readObject for POIExcelDataSource for this to work.
- 11:42 AM Bug #3337 (Resolved): Filter filenames when selecting data source
- Should add filename filter for .xls, .csv, .txt, any others.
- 11:40 AM Bug #3336 (Resolved): Validate choices in CheckForEquallySpacedColumns
- When assigning equally spaced columns, user should be warned if the number of columns they have selected exceeds the ...
- 11:39 AM Bug #3335 (Resolved): POIExcelDataSource should look at all rows when calculating number of columns
- Currently only the first row is used; if this row has fewer columns than other rows, the wrong value for getColumnCou...
- 11:37 AM Bug #3334 (Resolved): Make data source preview fill window horizontally
- In PanelWithDataSourcePreviewPane, the DataSourcePreviewPanel should expand horizontally to span the width of the win...
- 11:34 AM Bug #3326: Need option for FilenameListRenderer to control whether full path is displayed.
- Completed, with associated tests.
- 01:29 PM Bug #3330 (Resolved): Remove external file list if No is selected on CheckForFileUpload
- If CheckForFileUpload is originally set to yes, then we use prev to get back and set it to no, we should remove the l...
- 01:10 PM Bug #3329 (Resolved): Next is enabled incorrectly when labeling equally spaced columns
- When equally spaced columns are selected, next is enabled when you haven't made the required selection.
- 01:02 PM Bug #3328 (Resolved): Change cursor during DataSourceSelection browse
- It takes a while for the dialog box to come up when browse is clicked on, or auto invoked. We should use the hour gl...
- 01:00 PM Bug #3327 (Resolved): Show column selection information in IdentifyStudentColumn
- Need to show which column is selected in IdentifyStudentColumn; this is particularly necessary when using previous to...
- 12:58 PM Bug #3326 (Resolved): Need option for FilenameListRenderer to control whether full path is displayed.
- This option would be used in AssignExternalFiles, in order to make the display nicer.
- 12:57 PM Bug #3325 (Resolved): Question prompt not displayed correctly when equally spaced columns are used
- When equally spaced columns are used, the default text is shown in the question prompt, most likely because none of t...
- 11:56 AM Bug #3318: Implement Excel Data Source creation in DataSourceFactory
- This is now complete.
- 10:02 AM Bug #3321: Save data files that are specified in ExternalFileSelection into WizardData
- A new PropertyName component (EXTERNAL_FILE_LIST) now contains a LinkedList of file objects that have been selected b...
- 08:05 AM Bug #3321 (Resolved): Save data files that are specified in ExternalFileSelection into WizardData
- The files that are selected are saved in the saveData method.
- 07:41 AM Bug #3317: Changing delimiter does nothing in SelectDataFile (soon ConfigureDataSource)
- delimiter was being set, but the data table was not being refreshed. Property change support for the structure of th...
Also available in: Atom