From 07/19/2007 to 08/17/2007
- 05:42 PM Bug #2907: First time user button should move to left on main menu
- fixed! v211_p62_mid3
- 04:48 PM Bug #2911 (Resolved): fix auto-population of "unknown sp."
- Unknown "sp." doesn't get populated automatically anymore ... how come? Used to get populated when you selected a ge...
- 04:47 PM Bug #2910 (Resolved): arrow keys access non-tab-stopped fields?
- Some fields aren't tab stops, so the only way to get to them is to use the mouse. This is unfortunate. It would be ...
- 12:03 PM Bug #2909 (Resolved): Help users create new plots.
- If not plots are in the plot-picklist, would be nice to have "add plots" as an option. Perhaps it could stay there a...
- 11:44 AM Bug #2908: FirstTimeUser form improvements
- OK, help is OK, but needs to be clarified (very bottom of form).
smart plot picklist needs help enabled.
- 11:43 AM Bug #2908: FirstTimeUser form improvements
- Required field has an odd statement about needing to fill in a field before moving to the next row. Nearly always fal...
- 11:41 AM Bug #2908 (Resolved): FirstTimeUser form improvements
- It says you have to fill in the field before moving to a new field, but that's almost always false.
- 11:39 AM Bug #2907 (Resolved): First time user button should move to left on main menu
- It's not noticeable on the right hand side of the menu.
- 11:32 AM Bug #2906 (New): DBA: reports could be improved
- Would be nice to allow printing of full plots for plots that have some issue (a check box somewhere on the DBA form, ...
- 04:13 PM Bug #2904 (New): Allow editing of default stratum method and cover method
- These values are currently stored in X_otherOptions as names "stratumMethodAccessionCode" and "coverMethodAccessionCo...
- 04:11 PM Bug #2903 (Resolved): Deafult Values Manager: allow searching field names and values (and allow show all) and table labels, too.
- This form (Z_default) can get complex and long. Therefore, searching is helpful. The built in searching in Access c...
- 05:51 PM Bug #2902: Right-click shortcut menus don't work in subforms in Access 2007
- fixed, v211_p57_mid3.
- 03:10 PM Bug #2902 (Resolved): Right-click shortcut menus don't work in subforms in Access 2007
- Need to provide a button or something to access this functionality.
- 02:29 PM Bug #2877: Access 2007 issues
- Private Function minimizeAcc2007Ribbon()
If Application.version >= 12 Then
'do stuff for Access 2007
- 03:43 PM Bug #2720: Reorganize the Advanced Options Form into tabs?
- I've added icons with this form, so I think it's manageable now.
- 03:15 PM Bug #2891: Strata should always be shown, but tab stops can be off if no header
added border of dots to untab-stopped controls.
- 01:09 PM Bug #2901: Can't set new sampling level when resampling plots
- fixed, v211_p55
- 10:26 AM Bug #2901 (Resolved): Can't set new sampling level when resampling plots
- Need to be able to upgrade or downgrade plots to a new plot level when resampling.
- 12:30 PM Bug #2893: VMD ordering should be flexible in forms: a few options and fall-back
- Done, v211_p54.
- 04:24 PM Bug #2893: VMD ordering should be flexible in forms: a few options and fall-back
- still need fall-back option, but the rest is done. Might leave it up normally, though it's likely to confuse.
- 03:40 PM Bug #2663: 2 errs left: + duplicates flagged: Project 73 (Mountain Bogs): 64 plots
- Back to Brenda. She's adding more plots.
- 03:38 PM Bug #2719: add default values for plot fields (and maybe hide fields you don't use?)
- two options on right-click menu now leave you with the option of populating new plots only, or current ones, too.
- 01:27 PM Bug #2719: add default values for plot fields (and maybe hide fields you don't use?)
- Not hiding default values or skipping them on tab-stops. they should still be confirmed.
Can set default values in ...
- 05:07 PM Bug #2719: add default values for plot fields (and maybe hide fields you don't use?)
default values can now be specified by right clicking on any control (with a value) and choosing "set as def...
- 05:05 PM Bug #2898: Type only team, plot or just plot in SelectPlot field and it finds it
Works pretty well, but there is a slight hiccup in the plot data form that if no plot is current, it throws...
- 10:12 AM Bug #2898: Type only team, plot or just plot in SelectPlot field and it finds it
- I think I can do this fairly quickly and would make navigating between plots much faster.
- 10:11 AM Bug #2894: Entry Forms should change record souce, not use filters
- done, v211p49.
Works with regular data and embedding errors mode, too.
- 11:16 PM Bug #2894: Entry Forms should change record souce, not use filters
- I have done this for plot data form and cover,stems forms, but I need to test with the errorEmbedding mode to make su...
- 10:27 PM Bug #2898 (Resolved): Type only team, plot or just plot in SelectPlot field and it finds it
- The picklist is full of the same information. Allow users just to type team-plot and it will figure out what you mea...
- 05:21 PM Bug #2897: Allow users to change the year of their base plots
- Users can change extant plots. Links from plot data and resampling form.
Users can specify year when adding new plo...
- 05:03 PM Bug #2897 (Resolved): Allow users to change the year of their base plots
- Users often are entering plots that aren't year 0 into new entry tools. Thus, they will need to specify that their p...
- 03:20 PM Bug #2776: Need some queries to help us summarize issues for contractors
- Not sure if this is where to park this comment or not, probably not. But reports from entry tool now include informa...
- 12:24 PM Bug #2864: Simplify level 3: no modules?, cover only by strata?
- obvious repercussions on datasheets and then entry tool
- 11:49 AM Bug #2894 (Resolved): Entry Forms should change record souce, not use filters
- Currently, entry tools display one plot at a time using filters. However, users can easily change or remove these fi...
- 09:41 AM Bug #2863: Splitting planted and natural stems while sampling: advice needed
- From a Tom Wentworth email, June 3, 2007:
[For] the two flavors of data sheets that currently record "natural" woody...
- 06:40 PM Bug #2837: Deep links to maps
- I published the notice of deep links to the production site.
Also available in: Atom